Digital TV News: Carlo Stramaglia
NAGRA secures Sky Italia’s new retail DVB-T pay-TV service
Oct 25, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Sky Italia have launched a DVB-T pay-TV service secured by NAGRA’s broadcast and direct-to-TV content protection technologies. The DTT service is available via an STB and CAMs for digital TVs.
News categories: NAGRA, Sky Italia, Carlo Stramaglia, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Italy, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Nagravision selected as CAS supplier for Tivù Sat
Feb 23, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will provide the conditional access system (CAS) for Tivu Sat. Tivu Sat is the free-to-air (FTA) satellite service jointly owned by Italian broadcasters RAI, Mediaset and Telecom Italia Media.
News categories: Nagravision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Italy, Satellite
Nagravision hooks up with Vodafone Italy to protect new mobile TV service
Feb 5, 2007 – Nagravision has been selected by Vodafone Italy to protect the content rights for its Digital Video Broadcasting Handheld (DVB-H) mobile TV service - Vodafone SKY TV.
News categories: Nagravision, Vodafone, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Italy, Mobile
- Evergent and Synamedia partner to power and monetize video experience
- TiVo integrates demographics, ad airings, and mobile devices into TV Viewership Data
- Fraunhofer IIS licenses MPEG-H audio patents to LG
- AminoTV deployed on multi-tenant platform at DELTA and Caiway
- China Smart Speaker surge puts Baidu, Alibaba, Xiaomi in reach of Amazon and Google
- OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
- Wirecard provides international payment services for BluTV
- SUPER RTL selects 3SS for Kividoo Kids service relaunch
- Rakuten LIVE interactive streaming service launched
- Sony and Microsoft to collaborate on cloud for D2C entertainment and AI
- IoT now numbers 22 billion devices, but where is the revenue?
- Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
- HbbTV Association adds seven new members
- Beximco launches AKASH DTH in Bangladesh
- b<>com and Viaccess-Orca partner to detect video piracy
- IDC expects worldwide semiconductor revenue to drop 7.2% in 2019
- Pay TV subscribers in Romania up 3% in 2018
- IABM report shows squeezed margins but continuing optimism
- Rostelecom pay TV subscribers up 3% YoY in 1Q 2019
- WMYD to host Detroit’s first Next-Gen TV station