Digital TV News: Cathy Hetzel
comScore adds Smart TV data via partnership with Inscape
Aug 9, 2018 – comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a partnership with Inscape. The addition of Inscape’s opt-in ACR smart TV viewing data adds new insights to comScore’s measurement footprint for its custom marketing solutions.
News categories: comScore, Inscape, Cathy Hetzel, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Sling TV partners with comScore for cross-platform addressable advertising measurement
Jan 4, 2018 – comScore has announced that it is partnering with Sling TV to offer cross-platform addressable advertising measurement for campaigns that join the live OTT service’s impressions with those from DISH set-top boxes.
News categories: comScore, Sling TV, Cathy Hetzel, Adam Lowy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
Free on Demand VOD continues growth in U.S.
Jun 15, 2015 – Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) has announced the release of its 'State of VOD: Trend Report'. The report shows that the total time spent viewing Free on Demand (FOD) TV content in the U.S. Broadcast Primetime category has increased 22 percent compared to the previous year.
News categories: Rentrak, Cathy Hetzel, Bill Livek, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, USA
Video-On-Demand is the Fastest Growing Alternative TV Delivery Platform
Apr 19, 2012 – Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) has said that video-on-demand is at the tipping point of becoming a major ad medium. The potential value of the ad inventory in Free-On-Demand (FOD) programs is at least one billion dollars, according to their estimates.
News categories: Rentrak, Advertising, Market Research, OTT
Mobile500 Alliance Demonstrates First Complete Mobile Digital TV Consumer Product
Apr 16, 2012 – At the 2012 NAB Show, the Mobile500 Alliance detailed its business model and enhanced features for Mobile DTV, including new interactive advertising and an improved user experience that features social media integration with Twitter.
News categories: Mobile500 Alliance, Advertising, Conditional Access, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone, Social TV, Tablet, USA
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs