Digital TV News: Cavium Networks
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Cavium Networks Introduces New Family of PureVu™ Single Chip H.264 Processors
Jan 6, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced a new family of full HD (1080p60) system-on-a-chip (SoC) H.264 video processors for consumer and enterprise applications.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2021, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks Processors Enable Next Generation Connected Home Devices at CES
Jan 6, 2010 – At 2010 International CES, Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) will show case its PureVu Video Processors and ECONA ARM processors for the digitally connected home and office.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2021, Semiconductor
Entropic Communications Collaborates With Cavium Networks for MoCA-Enabled Home Networking Solutions
Mar 24, 2009 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Cavium Networks (Nasdaq:CAVM) have announced a broad-based collaboration to provide best-in-class home networking solutions that utilize high-speed MoCA® home networks.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Cavium Networks, CPE, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Celeno and Cavium Networks Collaborate to Offer Whole-Home 1080p60 HDMI Connectivity over Wi-Fi
Jan 5, 2009 – Celeno Communications has announced a collaboration with Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) to fulfill the demand for a robust, low latency and long range wireless HDMI solution, eliminating the need for unattractive audio/video HDMI cables.
News categories: Celeno, Cavium Networks, CES2021, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration