Digital TV News: Celtic House
Fresco Microchip Raises $9 Million Series C Round
Jun 28, 2011 – Fresco Microchip has announced that it has secured funding in a series C financing round totaling $9 million. Funds will be used to commercialize Fresco's product portfolio and to augment the company's ability to serve customer demand in emerging markets.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Movidia secures funding to enable budding 'Spielbergs on the move'
Oct 17, 2008 – Movidia has announced that it has secured over US$14 million in Series A funding. Investments from an international syndicate will help the fabless semiconductor and software company to bring to market its innovative mobile video processor technology.
News categories: Movidia, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Fresco Microchip Secures US$14 Million in Series B Funding
Jan 24, 2008 – Fresco Microchip, a developer of leading edge RF, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs), today announced that its has secured US$14.3 million in Series B funding led by Celtic House and Ventures West.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Celtic House, Ventures West, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration