Digital TV News: Chas Smith
4K UHD Insignia Roku TVs available at Best Buy
Mar 10, 2016 – Roku has announced that the first 4K UHD Insignia Roku TV models are available for purchase from Best Buy. The 4K UHD Insignia Roku TVs feature the Roku OS which provides a personalized home screen and access to more than 3,000 streaming channels.
News categories: Roku, Best Buy, Chas Smith, Luke Motschenbacher, Canada, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Roku announces Roku TV HDR Reference Design
Jan 4, 2016 – Roku enters 2016 with plans for the first 4K UHD Roku TV models, the introduction of the Roku TV HDR reference design, and its TV OEM partners expect to introduce nearly 60 Roku TV models.
News categories: Roku, TCL, Chas Smith, Chris Larson, CES, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Roku announces Sharp Roku TV models
May 6, 2015 – Roku has announced that it has added the Sharp brand to the Roku TV program. Sharp Roku TV models will soon be available for purchase exclusively at Best Buy stores as well as at BestBuy.com.
News categories: Roku, Sharp Electronics, Canada, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Roku Unveils New Roku Streaming Stick Partners
Aug 1, 2012 – Roku® has unveiled that Element Electronics; GlobalVue; Haier; Hitachi; Insignia; Mitsubishi; Onkyo and Integra; OPPO and TMAX Digital are among the first companies working with Roku to develop consumer electronics devices for the Roku Streaming Stick™.
News categories: Roku, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware