Digital TV News: Chem Assayag
Technicolor integrates Viaccess-Orca DRM and player on Android TV STBs
Jan 8, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has teamed up with Technicolor to simplify the delivery of Android TV experiences. VO's DRM and secure VO Player have been integrated on STBs from Technicolor in full compliance with the TV Input Framework.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Technicolor, Chem Assayag, Gaëtan Delcroix, Android TV, CES2020, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca partners with RedSo for Android OTT STB apps
Oct 4, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has partnered with RedSo, an Asian mobile app development company. Integration between RedSo's Android-based UI and VO's TV Platform provides operators with a readymade solution for managing and delivering OTT services.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, RedSo, Chem Assayag, Rem Suen, Apps, Asia, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box
Anevia and Viaccess-Orca provide ultra-low latency live streaming solution
Sep 16, 2018 – Anevia has partnered with Viaccess-Orca to provide audiences with an ultra-low latency live streaming solution. The collaboration will see Anevia provide the encoder side of the solution, while Viaccess-Orca will be supplying the secure video player.
News categories: Anevia, Viaccess-Orca, Damien Lucas, Chem Assayag, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2020, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca, Wiztivi, and EKT introduce joint OTT/IPTV solution
Jun 5, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO), Wiztivi and EKT have joined forces to create an end-to-end (E2E) OTT multiscreen and IPTV solution for pay-TV operators and service providers. The new solution will be demonstrated at ANGA COM 2018.
News categories: Wiztivi, EKT, Viaccess-Orca, Manuel Dujardin, Richard Smith, Chem Assayag, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Global Technology to launch OTT TV with Harmonic and Viaccess-Orca
Feb 22, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) and Viaccess-Orca have announced that Global Technology Group is launching an OTT service in Myanmar called La La Kyi powered by Harmonic's VOS 360 media processing SaaS and Viaccess-Orca's TVaaS cloud-based TV platform.
News categories: Harmonic, Viaccess-Orca, Global Technology Group, Tony Berthaud, Chem Assayag, Prasert Laosaengpha, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Myanmar, OTT
Orange Moldova launches converged TV offering with Viaccess-Orca CA
Jan 10, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Orange Moldova has launched a convergent TV offering (TV + Internet + mobile) using Viaccess-Orca's Adaptive Sentinel CA System along with STBs from Hi-Global Technology and CI+ modules from NEOTION.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Hi-Global, NEOTION, Chem Assayag, Ludmila Nistorica, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Viaccess-Orca and Hi-Global launch secure STB for connected TV
Sep 13, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca and Hi-Global Technology have joined forces to launch the Adaptive Box, an ultra-flexible, cost-effective, and fully secure set-top box (STB) that speeds up time to market for pay-TV services.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Hi-Global Technology, Chem Assayag, Arnault Olivier, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca to show audience measurement via a NEOTION CAM at IBC
Sep 11, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it will showcase its VO Audience Measurement Service, integrated with a NEOTION CAM, at IBC2017. The Audience Measurement Service is available to TV operators using a NEOTION CAM, embedding a standard Access Control Software (ACS).
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, NEOTION, Chem Assayag, Olivier Demoly, Big Data, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2020, Worldwide
NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca deploy Adaptive Sentinel CAM
May 30, 2017 – NEOTION and Viaccess-Orca have confirmed their longstanding working relationship by deploying the first NEOTION CAM with Viaccess-Orca Adaptive Sentinel dual card and cardless Conditional Access System (CAS) for a major European Operator.
News categories: NEOTION, Viaccess-Orca, Olivier DEMOLY, Chem ASSAYAG, ANGA COM, CAM, Digital TV, Europe
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic