Digital TV News: China Broadcasting Corp
Telairity Brokers Strategic Partnership for Installing National Mobile Digital Network in Thailand
Jan 31, 2011 – Thailand's International Engineering Public Company Limited (IEC), the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), and Telairity, Inc. will work together to implement and deploy a CMMB mobile broadcasting network throughout Thailand.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, International Engineering Public Company, Telairity, Digital TV, Mobile, Thailand
CMMB Value-Added Services to Go Commercial in May
Apr 19, 2010 – The China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), operator of China's CMMB mobile TV services, has announced that it will launch commercial operation of its Jingcai-branded financial and navigation broadcast-based data services on May 1.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CMMB mobile TV service officially launched
Mar 23, 2010 – China Mobile (NYSE: CHL; Hong Kong: 0941) and the China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) have held a ceremony in Beijing to mark the official commercial launch of their CMMB mobile TV service.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, Mobile
CBC Targets 10 Million CMMB Users in 2010
Jan 29, 2010 – China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] has announced that its goal is to attract 10 million users in 2010, with a target of 100 million mobile TV subscribers over the next five years.
News categories: China Broadcasting Corp, China, Mobile, Subscribers
CMMB simulcrypt to be completed by year-end
Nov 18, 2009 – The addition of conditional access from China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) to the CMMB mobile TV service from China Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) [formerly CSMBC] is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, CSMBC, China, Conditional Access, Mobile
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising