Digital TV News: ChinaDRM
iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
Nov 18, 2019 – iQIYI has announced that its self-developed watermarking system has passed the security evaluation test of the ChinaDRM Lab, making iQIYI the first online video platform in China to receive such an accreditation.
News categories: iQIYI, ChinaDRM, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Watermarking
Synamedia DRM and watermarking gain ChinaDRM Lab certification
Feb 28, 2019 – Synamedia has announced that its Rapid Watermark solution and VideoGuard DRM offering have been certified by the ChinaDRM Lab. The certification comes at a time of booming demand for premium OTT content from Chinese consumers.
News categories: Synamedia, ChinaDRM, Sue Couto, China, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Alibaba Cloud selects Irdeto to simplify OTT content protection
Sep 20, 2018 – Alibaba Cloud has selected Irdeto Rights to simplify OTT content protection for its customers. Irdeto’s multi-DRM solution, including ChinaDRM, PlayReady, Widevine and FairPlay support, will enable content owners and operators to quickly deploy OTT services.
News categories: Irdeto, Alibaba Cloud, Bengt Jonsson, Li Bin, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
Youku and Irdeto bring secure premium content to consumers in China
Aug 8, 2018 – Youku has selected Irdeto Rights for ChinaDRM to safeguard premium content delivery. Youku will also deploy Irdeto TraceMark for mobile, PC and OTT VOD for its paid subscription service to detect and combat content theft and redistribution piracy.
News categories: Irdeto, Youku, Bengt Jonsson, Xin Shi, China, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, OTT
Verimatrix forensic watermarking accredited by ChinaDRM Lab
Apr 10, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that its forensic watermarking capabilities have been evaluated and validated by ChinaDRM Lab, the official testing organization of the State Administration of Radio and Television of the People's Republic of China.
News categories: Verimatrix, State Administration of Radio and Television, Petr Peterka, China, Digital TV, NABShow, Regulation, Watermarking
NAGRA’s NexGuard watermarking passes ChinaDRM certification
Mar 13, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its NexGuard watermarking technology has been certified by the ChinaDRM Lab, the standards body that oversees digital rights management in China. The ChinaDRM Lab at the Chinese Academy of Sciences conducted the compliance process.
News categories: NexGuard, NAGRA, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Jaap Haitsma, Philippe Stransky, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Watermarking
Irdeto watermarking passes ChinaDRM security tests
May 24, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that its Irdeto TraceMark forensic watermarking solution has passed ChinaDRM Lab’s security evaluation test. The certification will enable operators in China to monetize OTT offerings.
News categories: Irdeto, SAPPRFT, Rory O’Connor, China, ConnecTechAsia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Watermarking
iQIYI picks Irdeto DRM and watermarking for ChinaDRM-protected OTT
Mar 24, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that iQIYI has selected Irdeto Rights for ChinaDRM to protect premium content delivery on its OTT streaming platform. iQIYI will also deploy Irdeto Tracemark forensic watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, iQIYI, ChinaDRM Forum, Doug Lowther, Liu Wenfeng, Ding Wenhua, Apps, CCBN, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware