Digital TV News: Chris Richardson
Linius signs commercial deal with SportsHero
Jul 1, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX:LNU) has signed an agreement with SportsHero (ASX:SHO) under which SportsHero will use Linius technology in its SportsHero app and through its 'white label' solutions, including the 'Kita Garuda' football app.
News categories: Linius Technologies, SportsHero, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Tom Lapping, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia
Linius unveils personalized TV with self-service video widget
May 3, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has launched a self-service embeddable widget in partnership with Hemisphere. The Widget Suite application enables any organization to empower viewers to search the data within its video content and assemble hyper-personalized videos on-the-fly.
News categories: Linius, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Linius partners with Hemisphere to build hyper-personalized advertising prototype
Feb 28, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has partnered with Hemisphere to build a Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype on its SaaS platform. The prototype enables advertisers to deliver and analyze any number of unique ads across any number of customized video streams.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, New Zealand, OTT, Worldwide
Linius successfully tests world’s first anti-piracy blockchain prototype
Feb 19, 2019 – Linius Technologies’ (ASX: LNU) has successfully tested the world's first video blockchain. Linius used smart contracts to control and transact video as a digital asset within blockchain – for the first time.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Chris Richardson, Australia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware