Digital TV News: Christophe Aulnette
Netgem shows smart home at MWC17; Invests in Voxtok
Feb 24, 2017 – At Mobile World Congress Netgem will present two innovations in its smart home roadmap: Voice Control with Amazon, and SoundBox - the first connected speakers to embed set-top-box technology.
News categories: Netgem, Voxtok, Christophe Aulnette, Joel Reboul, Digital TV, Middleware, MnA, MWC20, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Netgem launches out-of-the-box connected TV solution
Mar 19, 2014 – Netgem has announced its latest connected TV solution, netbox360. The offering enables operators to bring linear, on-demand and OTT content and services to any screen in the home, delivering immersive experiences in a personalised, 'lean-back' fashion.
News categories: Netgem, Christophe Aulnette, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
eircom's eVision TV launches with Netgem STBs
Oct 17, 2013 – Netgem has announced that Ireland's eircom has started rolling out its new eVision TV service based on Netgem's technologies. The service is delivered via Netgem's 7700 series STB and its mediacenter 8000 PVR series allowing eircom to offer both main room and multiroom options.
News categories: Netgem, eircom, Christophe Aulnette, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Ireland, Set Top Box
Netgem partners with Zeop in La Réunion
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Zeop, a cable and fiber operator in La Réunion, a French overseas department in the Indian Ocean, has partnered with Netgem to launch next generation TV services.
News categories: Netgem, Zeop, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, France, IPTV, Mascarene Islands, Middleware, Set Top Box
Viaplay launches advanced TV streaming services with Netgem in Sweden
Jun 12, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has been selected by Viaplay (Stockholm: MTGA, MTGB) to supply its Viaplay Box. The Viaplay box offers viewers OTT-delivered TV channels, free to air terrestrial channels and Viaplay services in one single set-top box.
News categories: Netgem, Viaplay, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Sweden, Terrestrial
Netgem IPTV solution dramatically reduces the overall cost for Broadband Operators
Mar 20, 2012 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its latest TV solution for Broadband Operators. The underlying N7700 hardware is equipped with the latest SoC from Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM), with enough resources for a multi-year software roadmap.
News categories: Netgem, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Netgem selected by Netia in Poland for its IPTV offering
Nov 9, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that Netia (WSE: NET) has started rolling out its new TV service in Poland based on Netgem's technologies. Netgem will provide Netia with its middleware and hybrid DTT/internet set-top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, Netia SA, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box
P&TLuxembourg upgrades to IPTV 2.0 with Netgem
Oct 13, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has been selected by P&TLuxembourg to upgrade its service to a next-generation IPTV offering. Netgem will provide P&T with its software and intelligent set top boxes.
News categories: Netgem, P&TLuxembourg, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
Netgem makes the tablet the new truly portable TV within the connected home
Jul 6, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced its 'N Cloud' which enables operators to meet customer demand for access to all content, including live TV and VOD, from any connected device within the home. Monaco Telecom will be the first to deploy.
News categories: Netgem, Monaco Telecom, Apps, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Monaco, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Tablet
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers