Digital TV News: Christophe Genevois
Neotion integrates Em-Sys Media-OS in NeoHome Smart Home Gateways
Sep 10, 2015 – Neotion has announced that it has selected Media-OS, the TV Operating System from Em-Sys, for the NeoHome Gateway that it is showing at IBC. With the Media-UI SDK, SmartHome applications can be embedded into a multiscreen media gateway.
News categories: Neotion, Em-Sys, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
Jan 23, 2015 – NEOTION has announced that it has teamed up with Broadpeak and Eutelsat to provide a solution to enable OTT services for smartphones, tablets and 4K screens delivered over satellite. The joint solution will be presented at CSTB 2015.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadpeak, Eutelsat, Christophe Genevois, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Worldwide
NEOTION selects Em-Sys Media-OS for DVBeacon media gateway
Sep 8, 2014 – Em-Sys has announced that NEOTION has selected its Media-OS TV operating system as the middleware for its DVBeacon Headless Home Media Gateway. NEOTION is demonstrating the DVBeacon concept at IBC2014.
News categories: Em-Sys, NEOTION, Abdelhak Radouani, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, HTML5, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Mobile, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and ALCINEO present the world's first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION and ALCINEO have joined forces in developing the first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, allowing secure data exchange between TV, CAM and mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, ALCINEO, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NEOTION enables the world's first phone to Conditional Access Module (CAM) transaction using Naratte's Zoosh Technology
Sep 6, 2011 – CAM technology powered by Zoosh™ allows TVs to communicate with Phone/Tablets using inaudible sound eliminating the need for an NFC chipset AUBAGNE — NEOTION, the French company specializing in the design and manufacturing of DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for Pay TV operators (Broadcast & Telecommunications) and Naratte, a Silicon Valley-based company developing near field […]
News categories: NEOTION, Naratte, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
The first Conditional Access Module with GSM technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION has become the first pay-TV access module manufacturer to implement GSM technology into a Conditional Access Module (CAM). Once inserted into a DVB-CI Plus slot, NEOTION's GSM CAM connects the TV or STB to the mobile network.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadband, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV