Digital TV News: Christophe Genevois
Neotion integrates Em-Sys Media-OS in NeoHome Smart Home Gateways
Sep 10, 2015 – Neotion has announced that it has selected Media-OS, the TV Operating System from Em-Sys, for the NeoHome Gateway that it is showing at IBC. With the Media-UI SDK, SmartHome applications can be embedded into a multiscreen media gateway.
News categories: Neotion, Em-Sys, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2019, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION, Broadpeak and Eutelsat to show OTT over satellite at CSTB
Jan 23, 2015 – NEOTION has announced that it has teamed up with Broadpeak and Eutelsat to provide a solution to enable OTT services for smartphones, tablets and 4K screens delivered over satellite. The joint solution will be presented at CSTB 2015.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadpeak, Eutelsat, Christophe Genevois, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, CSTB, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Worldwide
NEOTION selects Em-Sys Media-OS for DVBeacon media gateway
Sep 8, 2014 – Em-Sys has announced that NEOTION has selected its Media-OS TV operating system as the middleware for its DVBeacon Headless Home Media Gateway. NEOTION is demonstrating the DVBeacon concept at IBC2014.
News categories: Em-Sys, NEOTION, Abdelhak Radouani, Christophe Genevois, Digital TV, Gateway, HTML5, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and ALCINEO present the world's first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION and ALCINEO have joined forces in developing the first Conditional Access Module with built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, allowing secure data exchange between TV, CAM and mobile devices.
News categories: NEOTION, ALCINEO, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
NEOTION enables the world's first phone to Conditional Access Module (CAM) transaction using Naratte's Zoosh Technology
Sep 6, 2011 – CAM technology powered by Zoosh™ allows TVs to communicate with Phone/Tablets using inaudible sound eliminating the need for an NFC chipset AUBAGNE — NEOTION, the French company specializing in the design and manufacturing of DVB-CI and CI Plus Modules for Pay TV operators (Broadcast & Telecommunications) and Naratte, a Silicon Valley-based company developing near field […]
News categories: NEOTION, Naratte, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2019, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
The first Conditional Access Module with GSM technology
Sep 6, 2011 – NEOTION has become the first pay-TV access module manufacturer to implement GSM technology into a Conditional Access Module (CAM). Once inserted into a DVB-CI Plus slot, NEOTION's GSM CAM connects the TV or STB to the mobile network.
News categories: NEOTION, Broadband, CAM, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more
- Disney+ to reach 126 million subscribers globally