Digital TV News: Christopher Levy
Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
Nov 14, 2019 – BuyDRM has announced that Rakuten Viki has chosen the KeyOS MultiKey Service to secure the delivery of premium content on the Viki.com platform. Rakuten Viki’s users will receive DRM license keys to playback content from the MultiKey Service platform.
News categories: BuyDRM, Viki, Christopher Levy, Omkiran Sharma, DRM, OTT, Worldwide
EPIX delivers 4K content to Apple TV using BuyDRM’s KeyOS
Sep 4, 2018 – BuyDRM has announced that EPIX has partnered with the KeyOS multi-DRM platform to protect their premium video content. EPIX became the first U.S. premium TV network to stream 4K content.
News categories: BuyDRM, EPIX, Christopher Levy, Sacha Stanton, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
BBC deploys BuyDRM to secure premium digital content
Apr 5, 2018 – BuyDRM has announced that the UK’s BBC has deployed the KeyOS MultiKey DRM Service as part of their BBC iPlayer App. The offering powers the BBC iPlayer app that allows users to download or view offline content on MacOS and Windows clients.
News categories: BuyDRM, Widevine, BBC, Christopher Levy, Brian Baker, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, UK
Australia's ABC to deploy BuyDRM MultiKey in conjunction with AWS Elemental
Mar 27, 2018 – BuyDRM has announced that the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is planning to deploy BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiKey Service in conjunction with AWS Elemental to package and encrypt live video content for users on a variety of playback platforms in Australia.
News categories: BuyDRM, ABC, Elemental, Christopher Levy, Andrew Carey, Keith Wymbs, Australia, Digital TV, DRM, OTT
ICFLIX secures content with KeyOS MultiKey service from BuyDRM
Feb 22, 2018 – BuyDRM has announced that ICFLIX has deployed the KeyOS MultiKey DRM Service for their streaming and VOD platform. ICFLIX provides Hollywood, Bollywood and Jazzwood (Arabic content) for the growing MENA marketplace.
News categories: BuyDRM, ICFLIX, Christopher Levy, Carlos Tibi, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middle-East, Mobile, OTT
BuyDRM and Bitmovin provide encoding and encryption for fuboTV
Dec 4, 2017 – BuyDRM and Bitmovin have partnered with sports-first streaming TV service fuboTV. As part of the deployment, Bitmovin will provide fuboTV with cloud-based encoding and encryption via the Bitmovin Encoding platform integrated with BuyDRM’s KeyOS Encryption Key API.
News categories: BuyDRM, Bitmovin, fuboTV, Christopher Levy, Stefan Lederer, Sung Ho Choi, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
Tulix adds BuyDRM MultiKey service to its OTT/IPTV management stack
Nov 2, 2017 – Tulix has announced that they have deployed BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiKey Service within their OTT/IPTV management stack, helping broadcasters and content owners stream and monetize live, linear and VOD content globally on all devices.
News categories: BuyDRM, Tulix, Christopher Levy, Dr. George Bokuchava, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
BBC selects BuyDRM for encrypted playback on mobiles
Sep 15, 2017 – BuyDRM has announced that the BBC has chosen the BuyDRM KeyOS Multi-DRM platform to provide DRM for its BBC iPlayer, BBC iPlayer Kids and BBC iPlayer Radio on-demand TV and radio products. Content on these services is secured for playback on mobile devices.
News categories: BuyDRM, BBC, Christopher Levy, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, OTT, UK
Telia CLOUDY CDN deploys the BuyDRM KeyOS multi-DRM platform
Sep 14, 2017 – Telia’s self-service cloud video platform for live and VOD content Cloudy CDN, has selected BuyDRM to provide DaaS (DRM as a Service) using BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiKey Service. CLOUDY provides a cloud-based video platform for the OTT market.
News categories: BuyDRM, Telia, Christopher Levy, Norberts Ositis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Latvia, OTT
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free