Digital TV News: Clayton Cruz
CCNP and MediaKind enable HD DTT distribution in Colombia
Apr 10, 2019 – MediaKind has announced that CCNP (Consorcio Canales Nacionales Privados) has chosen MediaKind’s Aquila direct to consumer solution to provide Live Encoding on CCNP’s national feed for digital distribution services to consumers across Colombia.
News categories: MediaKind, Clayton Cruz, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Terrestrial
Oi Brazil chooses MediaKind's multiscreen entertainment solution
Apr 8, 2019 – MediaKind has announced that Oi Brazil has chosen MediaKind’s multiscreen entertainment solution. The implementation combines MediaKind’s Mediaroom TV Platform, Video Storage and Processing Platform, Live Encoding to Oi Play and associated Professional Services.
News categories: MediaKind, Oi Brazil, Clayton Cruz, Luciano Rebouças Oliveira, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, OTT, UX
MediaKind integrates Netflix into Mediaroom at VIVO in Brazil
Mar 11, 2019 – MediaKind is collaborating with Telefônica Brasil to enhance the user experience for more than 350,000 VIVO Fibra subscribers through the integration of Netflix into the MediaKind Mediaroom platform’s interactive menu system.
News categories: MediaKind, Telefônica, Clayton Cruz, Apps, Brazil, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, OTT
Totalplay to deploy MediaKind's Encoding Live video processing
Sep 13, 2018 – MediaKind has announced that Totalplay will deploy its Encoding Live video processing solution to support a smooth migration to the cloud and enable the delivery of its IPTV pay-TV content in Mexico.
News categories: MediaKind, Totalplay, Clayton Cruz, Julio Trejo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Mexico
Ericsson Mediaroom TV for Aster in the Dominican Republic
Feb 22, 2016 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) will transform Aster’s TV offer and cable network in the Dominican Republic through the deployment of Ericsson Mediaroom TV and video compression, with the Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) cBR-8 Evolved Converged Cable Access Platform (CCAP).
News categories: Ericsson, Cisco Systems, Aster, Clayton Cruz, Gustavo Sorgente, Juan Ramón Gomez Diaz, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, Middleware
- Sony and Microsoft to collaborate on cloud for D2C entertainment and AI
- Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
- HbbTV Association adds seven new members
- Beximco launches AKASH DTH in Bangladesh
- b<>com and Viaccess-Orca partner to detect video piracy
- IDC expects worldwide semiconductor revenue to drop 7.2% in 2019
- IABM report shows squeezed margins but continuing optimism
- WMYD to host Detroit’s first Next-Gen TV station
- 3SS and Media Distillery team up for ultra-personalized AI-powered TV
- Redbox selects You.i TV to develop React Native app on Roku
- MainStreaming secures $6 million funding
- Survey reveals increasing use of multiple TV sources by viewers in Europe
- SK Telecom to offer world's first live TV sports broadcast over 5G
- Four media measurement bodies form global alliance
- Philo brings streaming TV to WOW! broadband customers
- FreeWheel announces programmatic OTT offering for local TV buyers
- Cyfrowy Polsat contract pay TV subscribers down 22,000 in 1Q 2019
- Digital Alert Systems and Kaltura bring EAS Alerts to Cloud TV services
- Telestream and NPAW integrate video monitoring and analytics platforms
- Cross channel ad management and tracking help drive video ad tech market