Digital TV News: Cloakware
Irdeto Helps Logitech Revue Box for Google TV Offer Content from Premium Providers
Nov 10, 2010 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that its technology has been selected to enable access to premium online content from the Logitech Revue™ (SIX: LOGN; NASDAQ: LOGI) with Google TV™ (NASDAQ:GOOG).
News categories: Irdeto, Logitech, Google TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Irdeto at IBC 2010: Defining Media 3.0 Strategies
Sep 1, 2010 – At IBC 2010, highlighting its diversified security and media management technologies, Irdeto will give attendees an advance look at the company's upcoming products and services in key emerging areas such as social TV and watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Social TV, Watermarking
Netflix Selects Irdeto to Protect Content It Streams Instantly
Apr 13, 2010 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that Netflix (Nasdaq:NFLX) has licensed Irdeto's Cloakware Embedded Security as part of its suite of content protection tools for the tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies it streams instantly to its members.
News categories: Irdeto, Netflix, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Irdeto acquires Philips white box cryptography IP suite
Dec 22, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that it has acquired Philips Electronics' full suite of white-box cryptology patents, patent applications, software and knowledge, to significantly booster its existing IP portfolio for its Irdeto Cloakware solution.
News categories: Irdeto, Philips, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, Middleware, MnA, OTT, Set Top Box
Cloakware Launches Comprehensive OMA Digital Rights Management Solution
Sep 10, 2009 – Cloakware (JSE: NPN) has announced a new Open Mobile Alliance (OMA)-compliant Digital Rights Management (DRM) solution for the secure delivery of digital content across the popular Android open source platform.
News categories: Cloakware, DRM, IBCShowcase, Mobile
Irdeto and Neotion Integrate Software-Only CA and CI Plus CAM
Sep 3, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) and Neotion have announced the integration and launch of Neotion's CI Plus conditional access module (CAM) with the Irdeto Universal Client software CA solution.
News categories: Irdeto, Neotion, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cloakware Introduces DTCP-IP Media Player Solution
Aug 12, 2009 – Cloakware (JSE: NPN) has announced its DTCP-IP Media Player solution, designed to enable cable operators to secure and monetize programming content within the home entertainment network.
News categories: Cloakware, Cable TV, Content Protection, DRM, Media Player, Smart Home
Irdeto Launches Universal Client Software-Only CA Solution for One-Way DVB Networks
Apr 21, 2009 – Irdeto has announced the launch of the Irdeto Conditional Access (CA) System with Universal Client designed to meet the needs of broadcasters who require a content security solution that is easily integrated with a wide variety of low-cost devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Software
Irdeto enables North American MSOs to make every TV Digital Cable Ready
Apr 1, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced the launch of its Universal Client DTA security solution for the North American cable industry. Irdeto has ported the Universal Client to the Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) BCM3545 DTA system-on-a-chip (SoC).
News categories: Irdeto, Broadcom, Cloakware, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet