Digital TV News: Cloakware
Irdeto at IBC 2010: Defining Media 3.0 Strategies
Sep 1, 2010 – At IBC 2010, highlighting its diversified security and media management technologies, Irdeto will give attendees an advance look at the company's upcoming products and services in key emerging areas such as social TV and watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2020, Middleware, Social TV, Watermarking
Netflix Selects Irdeto to Protect Content It Streams Instantly
Apr 13, 2010 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that Netflix (Nasdaq:NFLX) has licensed Irdeto's Cloakware Embedded Security as part of its suite of content protection tools for the tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies it streams instantly to its members.
News categories: Irdeto, Netflix, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Irdeto acquires Philips white box cryptography IP suite
Dec 22, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that it has acquired Philips Electronics' full suite of white-box cryptology patents, patent applications, software and knowledge, to significantly booster its existing IP portfolio for its Irdeto Cloakware solution.
News categories: Irdeto, Philips, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, Middleware, MnA, OTT, Set Top Box
Cloakware Launches Comprehensive OMA Digital Rights Management Solution
Sep 10, 2009 – Cloakware (JSE: NPN) has announced a new Open Mobile Alliance (OMA)-compliant Digital Rights Management (DRM) solution for the secure delivery of digital content across the popular Android open source platform.
News categories: Cloakware, DRM, IBC2020, Mobile
Irdeto and Neotion Integrate Software-Only CA and CI Plus CAM
Sep 3, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) and Neotion have announced the integration and launch of Neotion's CI Plus conditional access module (CAM) with the Irdeto Universal Client software CA solution.
News categories: Irdeto, Neotion, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cloakware Introduces DTCP-IP Media Player Solution
Aug 12, 2009 – Cloakware (JSE: NPN) has announced its DTCP-IP Media Player solution, designed to enable cable operators to secure and monetize programming content within the home entertainment network.
News categories: Cloakware, Cable TV, Content Protection, DRM, Media Player, Smart Home
Irdeto Launches Universal Client Software-Only CA Solution for One-Way DVB Networks
Apr 21, 2009 – Irdeto has announced the launch of the Irdeto Conditional Access (CA) System with Universal Client designed to meet the needs of broadcasters who require a content security solution that is easily integrated with a wide variety of low-cost devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Software
Irdeto enables North American MSOs to make every TV Digital Cable Ready
Apr 1, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced the launch of its Universal Client DTA security solution for the North American cable industry. Irdeto has ported the Universal Client to the Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) BCM3545 DTA system-on-a-chip (SoC).
News categories: Irdeto, Broadcom, Cloakware, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
Cloakware Introduces High-Security Software Solutions for North American Cable Operators
Nov 20, 2008 – Cloakware has announced that its technology will be made available to cable operators and CA vendors to meet requirements for software-based set-top box security in the North American market. Irdeto (JSE: NPN) will be the first such CA provider.
News categories: Cloakware, Irdeto, Cable TV, Canada, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, North America, Set Top Box, Software, USA
- Cinedigm partners with Vewd for global OTT channel distribution
- 3SS and Technicolor upgrade Com Hem Tv Hub to Android P
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy