Digital TV News: Colin Prior
ENENSYS provides gateway and modulator for Australia DVB-T2 trial
Jul 1, 2019 – ENENSYS has announced that Free TV, TX Australia and Broadcast Australia used its gateway and modulator for trials of DVB-T2 in Australia. The trial assessed the performance of DVB-T2 transmission in both MFN and SFN configurations.
News categories: ENENSYS, Free TV, TX Australia, Broadcast Australia, Colin Prior, Roger Bunch, Michael Ryder, Stephen Farrugia, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2
ENENSYS provides re-broadcast solution for DVB-T2 trials in Sydney
Jun 6, 2018 – ENENSYS has announced that it has provided its T2Gateway and DTTCaster products to enable Broadcast Australia / Free TV trials of next-generation broadcast technology in Sydney. The trial is assessing the performance of DVB-T2 in the Australian environment.
News categories: ENENSYS, Broadcast Australia, Colin Prior, Stephen Farrugia, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2
ENENSYS selected by SBS in Korea for ATSC 3.0 rollout
Jan 18, 2017 – ENENSYS, working with partner SMC NS, has been selected by Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) in Korea to supply its new ATSCheduler and IPGuard products for the launch of ATSC 3.0 DTT services in February this year.
News categories: ENENSYS, Seoul Broadcasting System, Colin Prior, Sang Jim Kim, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Terrestrial
Enensys provides OneBeam system to Thai PBS for DVB-T2 network
Sep 8, 2014 – ENENSYS has announced that it has delivered its OneBeam solution to Thai PBS for its DVB-T2 DTT network. OneBeam optimises network capacity by combining satellite DTH delivery with T2 transmitter distribution in a single feed.
News categories: ENENSYS, Thai PBS, Kantachai Srisukhon, Colin Prior, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Satellite, Thailand
ENENSYS provides DVB-T2 system for Thailand's TV 5
Jun 3, 2014 – ENENSYS has announced that it has supplied its OneBeam solution to Thai TV5 for digital terrestrial TV. The DVB-T2 network has launched with transmitters in the cities of Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Chiang Mai and Songkhla.
News categories: ENENSYS, TV 5, Yosapon Meeprom, Colin Prior, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial, Thailand
S&T demonstrates HbbTV receiver and carousel playout systems at IBC
Sep 7, 2011 – As HbbTV gathers momentum with a growing number of deployments across Europe, S&T has enhanced its interactive TV product range for both broadcasters and receiver manufacturers with HbbTV-conformant technologies and products.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, HbbTV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
S&T provides MHEG interactive services for TV5 DVB-T2 trial in Thailand
Jun 8, 2011 – Strategy & Technology (S&T) has provided Army TV5 in Bangkok with its TSBroadcaster2 carousel system to play out MHEG interactive applications as part of their DVB-T2 trial that has been on-air for some months.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, Army TV5, VMedia-A, Digital TV, DVB-T2, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Thailand
S&T puts Aertel digital teletext on-air in Ireland
Jun 3, 2011 – Strategy & Technology has supplied Irish public broadcaster RTÉ with its MHEG Presenter system for the official launch of Aertel digital teletext on the Saorview free-to-air terrestrial platform.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, RTÉ, Ireland, MHEG-5, Terrestrial
S&T delivers connected content for Freeview HD and Freesat
Feb 11, 2011 – Strategy & Technology (S&T) technology is helping to deliver on demand video content over broadband to Freeview HD and Freesat set-top boxes and IDTVs as part of the new MHEG Interaction Channel (MHEG-IC).
News categories: S&T, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform
- Vidgo launches live streaming service with Harmonic
- IPTV service revenue in Korea to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to 2024
- Tech4home unveils Voice Remote Control for RDK and Metrological STBs
- Skyworth unveils smart home lineup at CES
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast launch ATSC 3.0 joint venture
- U.S. digital media entertainment spending up 8.4% in 2019