Digital TV News: Comcast Technology Solutions
FreeWheel and Comcast Technology Solutions power Mediaset Play monetisation
Dec 6, 2018 – Mediaset has announced the launch of Mediaset Play, a live and on demand online streaming service. Mediaset Play is powered by technologies from FreeWheel and Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS), both part of Comcast Cable.
News categories: FreeWheel, Mediaset, Comcast Technology Solutions, Thomas Bremond, Maurizio Galli, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, Italy, OTT
Comcast Technology Solutions launches ad hosting solution
Apr 10, 2018 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced AdStor, a cloud-based advertising platform. Built on a centralized cloud management architecture, AdStor streamlines the relationship between ad buyers and sellers by hosting advertising content in an aggregated library.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Josh Arensberg, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Comcast Technology and DLVR partner to deliver QoE across any screen
Jan 17, 2018 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced a partnership with DLVR. Comcast Technology Solutions is to provide the CDN, while DLVR offers real-time CDN switching and Quality of Experience (QoE) analytics.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, DLVR, Crunchyroll, Bart Spriester, Mike Gordon, Michael Dale, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Multiscreen, OTT, QoE, USA
Comcast Technology Solutions announces turnkey OTT platform
Jan 5, 2017 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced that it has expanded its all-in-one direct-to-consumer (D2C) solution to help content providers quickly and cost effectively build, launch, and manage over-the-top (OTT) experiences.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Accedo, You.i TV, Barry Tishgart, Fredrik Andersson, Jason Flick, CES2019, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Comcast creates Technology Solutions division
Oct 19, 2016 – Comcast Technology Solutions has been unveiled. The division unites three of Comcast’s media and technology businesses to marry the quality of broadcast delivery with the flexibility of digital distribution on every screen.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Time Inc, Matt McConnell, Brandon Fong, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Multiscreen, USA
- Beeline chooses Broadpeak CDNs for TV Everywhere service
- AT&T launches standards-based mobile 5G network and hotspot device
- Inter Mountain Cable partners with Espial for TV services
- Discovery partners with SpotX for TVE advertising over the holidays
- Brightcove releases research on consumer video streaming preferences
- ATEME enable ATSC 3.0 field research at NAB/CTA test site in Cleveland
- Comscore extends relationship with Scripps to full TV station group deal
- Innovation drives Korea to become a Top 10 video market
- beIN MEDIA announces satellite migration to Eutelsat
- Kbro chooses Alticast middleware to power upgrade to Android TV
- Euskaltel offers telecom services in Catalonia through the RACC
- Sling TV first vMVPD on Oculus Go VR headset
- Alphonso launches local TV ad analytics and attribution
- Synamedia solution helps combat rapid rise in OTT account sharing
- 3SS launches 3READY Assistant to augment its Android TV launcher
- EIB supports expansion of DTT broadcasting network in Romania
- Appetite for streaming in the Nordics continues to grow
- Demand for Netflix Originals set to overtake licensed titles in the U.S.
- Androidmov Technology unveils IPTV UX software
- Updated specifications for digital distribution of film and TV released