Digital TV News: Communications Regulation Commission
Hannu Pro To Operate Bulgaria's Public Service DTT Multiplex
Jul 20, 2010 – The Bulgarian Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has selected Hannu Pro of Latvia to operate what will be the country's public service DTT multiplex.
News categories: Hannu Pro, Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Terrestrial
Hannu Pro Wins Bulgaria's Tender to Build Digital TV Networks
Jun 24, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has picked Hannu Pro to be the company that will construct three private multiplexes in the second stage of the national digital television switch-off.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Hannu Pro, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria's CRC announces DTT tender winner
Jun 5, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has announced that Towerkom has won the competition for authorization to use spectrum for digital terrestrial television (DTT) in the country.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Six candidates for Bulgarian DTT
May 13, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has received six applications in response to its DTT tender for the first phase of digital switch over in the country. The deadline for applications was May 12th.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria - CRC opens tenders for DVB-T networks
Mar 27, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has unveiled plans to stage two competitive procedures for the deployment of national DVB-T digital television networks.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
Spain to Help Bulgaria Move to Digital TV
Jan 16, 2008 – The Communications regulation commission (CRC) and the State secretariat on telecommunications and information society at the Spanish Ministry of industry will work on a new joint project.
News categories: Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers
- NLogic and TVbeat bring holistic TV ad management to Canada
- Netflix, Hulu user numbers fell as COVID-19 measures were relaxed