Digital TV News: Communications Regulation Commission
Hannu Pro To Operate Bulgaria's Public Service DTT Multiplex
Jul 20, 2010 – The Bulgarian Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has selected Hannu Pro of Latvia to operate what will be the country's public service DTT multiplex.
News categories: Hannu Pro, Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Terrestrial
Hannu Pro Wins Bulgaria's Tender to Build Digital TV Networks
Jun 24, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has picked Hannu Pro to be the company that will construct three private multiplexes in the second stage of the national digital television switch-off.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Hannu Pro, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria's CRC announces DTT tender winner
Jun 5, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has announced that Towerkom has won the competition for authorization to use spectrum for digital terrestrial television (DTT) in the country.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Six candidates for Bulgarian DTT
May 13, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has received six applications in response to its DTT tender for the first phase of digital switch over in the country. The deadline for applications was May 12th.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Bulgaria - CRC opens tenders for DVB-T networks
Mar 27, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has unveiled plans to stage two competitive procedures for the deployment of national DVB-T digital television networks.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
Spain to Help Bulgaria Move to Digital TV
Jan 16, 2008 – The Communications regulation commission (CRC) and the State secretariat on telecommunications and information society at the Spanish Ministry of industry will work on a new joint project.
News categories: Bulgaria, Digital TV, Regulation, Terrestrial
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS