Digital TV News: CompleteTV
CompleteTV Completes Acquisition of CIMA Technologies IPR and Assets
Jan 5, 2009 – CompleteTV, a UK company developing innovative set top technology for new generation Over-the-Top IPTV services, has announced the acquisition of the IPR and assets of CIMA Technologies (Hong Kong).
News categories: CompleteTV, China, Hong Kong, Media Player, Middleware, MnA, OTT, Set Top Box
CompleteTV announces IPTV licensing deal with Surbhi
Sep 14, 2007 – CompleteTV has announced that it has formed an agreement with Surbhi BroadBand, an Indian cable and communication equipment manufacturer, to license its latest Set Top Media Centre (STMC) technology for the Indian market.
News categories: CompleteTV, Digital TV, IBC2019, India, IPTV, Set Top Box, Software, UK
CompleteTV and Simply Global TV deliver ISP-independent hybrid IPTV and Freeview service
Jul 18, 2007 – CompleteTV has partnered with Simply Global TV to provide a unique hybrid IPTV and Freeview service independent of the customer's ISP. CompleteTV will supply its Set Top Media Center (STMC) for the service, which launches this month.
News categories: CompleteTV, Simply Global TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019