Digital TV News: Consolidated Communications
Consolidated Communications extends CCiTV availability
Nov 25, 2019 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has introduced CCiTV to residential customers in its Lakes Region, central and southern New Hampshire service areas. CCiTV offers flexible, easy-to-use TV programming to customers when they want it, where they want it and how they want it.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Rob Koester, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
MOBITV to power new TV service at Consolidated Communications
Oct 1, 2019 – MOBITV has announced that Consolidated Communications has selected the MOBITV CONNECT Platform to power its new TV service, CCiTV. The service will deliver content from nearly 200 live local, national, and premium channels, initially to subscribers in Southern Maine.
News categories: MOBITV, Consolidated Communications, Charlie Nooney, Rob Koester, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
Aug 14, 2019 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced the launch of TV service in its Ancram and Austerlitz, New York, service areas over its new Fiber-to-the-Premises 1 Gig network. The expansion is in addition to the Company’s recent launch of TV service in Ghent, New York.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Rob Koester, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
Aug 12, 2019 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has introduced CCiTV, a 200-channel TV service that includes restart/replay TV, voice-activated remote control, HD with 4K compatibility and cloud-based DVR storage to enable viewing of content anytime, anywhere.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Rob Koester, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
Consolidated Communications launches DIRECTV NOW across its service area
Feb 28, 2018 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ:CNSL) has announced that it will offer DIRECTV NOW to its customers throughout its entire service area. Consolidated Communications customers will be able to enjoy DIRECTV NOW's news, sports, live events and cable programs.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, DIRECTV NOW, Rob Koester, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Consolidated Communications offers live OTT sports from fuboTV
Dec 21, 2017 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced it has reached an agreement with fuboTV, the leading sports-first live streaming TV service, to bring its content line-up to Consolidated Communications’ customers.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, fuboTV, Rob Koester, Min Kim, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Olympusat takes QC and monitoring solutions from Interra Systems
Oct 3, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced that Olympusat is using its QC solution and real-time content monitor to deliver superior-quality, error-free video and audio content to customers, including major pay-TV operators in the U.S. and Latin America.
News categories: Interra Systems, Olympusat, Ashish Basu, Peter Savov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, USA
HBO NOW available to Consolidated Communications customers
Oct 2, 2017 – Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) has announced that it has reached an agreement with Home Box Office to bring HBO NOW to its broadband customers. Consolidated customers can sign up for a 30-day introductory free trial.
News categories: Consolidated Communications, Home Box Office, Rob Koester, Cheryl Tuverson, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Consolidated launches OTT service powered by Olympusat and Viaccess-Orca
Aug 31, 2017 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched a targeted OTT offering across its footprint using Olympusat's VEMOX content preparation service powered by Viaccess-Orca's TV Everywhere solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Olympusat, Consolidated Communications, Paul Molinier, Tom Mohler, Rob Koester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, USA
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware