Digital TV News: Creonic
Creonic releases DVB-RCS2 modulator IP core
Oct 25, 2018 – Creonic has announced its latest IP core. The DVB-RCS2 modulator enables the implementation of a return channel over satellite and provides the capability to operate in MF-TDMA systems. The company has signed multiple license agreements for the core.
News categories: Creonic, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic launches additional DVB-S2X IP cores
Apr 28, 2017 – Creonic has announced the launch of multiple IP cores for wideband satellite communication, satisfying current and future requirements of nanosatellites as well as high-throughput satellites (HTS).
News categories: Creonic, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic releases DVB-S2X modulator IP core
Feb 22, 2016 – Creonic has announced the release of a DVB-S2X modulator IP core. The modulator core is the last piece and completes Creonic's core portfolio for DVB-S2X, namely receiver (demodulator and LDPC/BCH FEC decoder), LDPC/BCH FEC encoder, and DVB-CID modulator.
News categories: Creonic, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic to deliver IP cores for the new DVB-S2X standard
Mar 11, 2014 – Creonic has announced the availability of demodulator and decoder IP cores for the new DVB-S2X specification that was approved recently by the Steering Board of the DVB project.
News categories: Creonic, Dr. Matthias Alles, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic announces DVB-S2 IP cores
Nov 26, 2013 – Creonic has announced today two new IP cores for satellite communication. The IP cores are a DVB-S2 demodulator as well as a DVB-CID (Carrier ID) modulator.
News categories: Creonic, Dr. Timo Lehnigk-Emden, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Creonic Announces DVB-C2 Receiver IP Core
Aug 22, 2011 – Creonic has announced the availability of a DVB-C2 receiver IP Core for fourth quarter of 2011. After DVB-C, DVB-C2 is the second generation of digital data transmission via cable networks.
News categories: Creonic, Cable TV, DVB-C2, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding