Digital TV News: Cubiware
TiVo launches CubiTV for Android
Mar 26, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced the launch of TiVo’s CubiTV for Android TV. CubiTV for Android TV is a modular, pre-integrated solution that enables operators to begin their journey with the Android TV Operator Tier.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Jakub Gorski, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Multimedia Polska deploys OTT and TV Everywhere with Teleste
Sep 5, 2017 – Teleste has revealed that its Ubique video content management platform now powers OTT and TV Everywhere services for the subscribers of Multimedia Polska. Multimedia Polska selected Teleste's Ubique for the two-year project started in 2016.
News categories: Teleste, Ubique, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Poland, TV Everywhere
TiVo reports 4Q 2016 results
Feb 15, 2017 – TiVo Corporation (NASDAQ:TIVO) has reported results for the fourth quarter and for the full year ended December 31, 2016. The Company reported fourth quarter revenue of $252.3 million, an increase of 69% compared to $149.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Cable TV, IPTV, Licensing, Middleware, Patent, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Serbia's Astra Telekom to use Cubiware middleware for IPTV services
Sep 13, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Astra Telekom, a privately held Serbian telecom operator, will use Cubiware’s middleware solutions to provide enhanced IPTV services to customers throughout Serbia.
News categories: Cubiware, Astra Telekom, Maciej Grzonkowski, Slobodan Preradovic, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Serbia
Econet and TiVo’s Cubiware announce partnership in Africa
Sep 12, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a partnership with Econet. As a result of the partnership, Cubiware will combine efforts with STB vendors to deliver the latest iteration of CubiTV middleware in Africa.
News categories: Cubiware, Econet, Jakub Gorski, Joe Hundah, Africa, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Cubiware’s CubiGO brings multiscreen OTT to Digitalb customers
Sep 11, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Digitalb has launched Cubiware’s CubiGO, an over the top (OTT) multiscreen solution that allows operators to offer customers mobile access to their entertainment with a consistent experience across mobile devices.
News categories: Cubiware, Digitalb, Jakub Gorski, Altin Petre, Albania, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile, OTT
Cubiware and BOLD MSS collaborate to bring TeleRed hybrid TV to Buenos Aires
Sep 10, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced a collaboration with TeleRed and BOLD MSS to bring TV with IPVOD to the people of Buenos Aires. The hybrid service will provide TeleRed customers with a wide array of content.
News categories: Cubiware, TeleRed, BOLD MSS, Maciej Grzonkowski, Angel Padula, Ariel Droyeski, Argentina, Digital TV, Middleware
Cubiware and BOLD MSS empower Uruguay's Nuevo Siglo
Sep 9, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it is providing Nuevo Siglo with the technology to make Nuevo Siglo one of the first cable operators in South and Central America to incorporate content accessed through third party 'Play or Go' apps on their STBs.
News categories: Cubiware, Nuevo Siglo, BOLD MSS, Jakub Gorski, Mario de Oliveira, Ariel Droyeski, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
MultiMedia Polska chooses ContentWise personalized TV
Sep 5, 2016 – ContentWise has been selected by Multimedia Polska to personalize its live TV, VoD, catch-up and OTT services. Multimedia Polska will be able to provide enhanced features such as predictive analytics and algorithmic and social recommendations.
News categories: ContentWise, Multimedia Polska, Paolo Bozzola, Bartłomiej Kasiński, Advertising, Digital TV, Poland, UX
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ