Digital TV News: Curt Marvis
The Q India and Mediology partner on ad sales
Jun 27, 2019 – QYOU Media (TSXV:QYOU; OTCQB: QYOUF) has announced that it has partnered with Mediology to drive ad sales for The Q India across its various mobile and OTT distribution outlets. Mediology owns and operates India’s largest vernacular ad network Readwhere AdExchange.
News categories: QYOU Media, Mediology, Curt Marvis, Manish Dhingra, Advertising, Digital TV, India, OTT
iflix to distribute exclusive localized QYOU video programming
Feb 6, 2018 – QYOU Media (TSXV: QYOU OTC: QYOUF) has announced that it has partnered with iflix to distribute QYOU’s curated online video content in 25 global territories. The agreement includes exclusive locally hosted formats on iflix’s service in Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines.
News categories: QYOU Media, iflix, Curt Marvis, Sean Carey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, OTT, Philippines
CinemaNow and Macrovision Collaborate to Deliver Premium Online Video Entertainment to Consumer Electronics Devices
Jan 3, 2008 – Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) and CinemaNow have announced that the two companies have integrated their technologies to enable consumers to acquire premium video content and download it directly from CinemaNow to Macrovision-enabled consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Macrovision, CinemaNow, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
CinemaNow Adds Xbox Video Download Support
Jul 18, 2007 – CinemaNow has released an upgraded version of its 'Media Manager', a software application enabling the download, management and playback of video content. CinemaNow video downloads are now directly accessible by networked Xbox 360™ users.
News categories: CinemaNow, Digital TV, Games Console, OTT, USA
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019