Digital TV News: DDC
Creonic launches additional DVB-S2X IP cores
Apr 28, 2017 – Creonic has announced the launch of multiple IP cores for wideband satellite communication, satisfying current and future requirements of nanosatellites as well as high-throughput satellites (HTS).
News categories: Creonic, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
ST launches HDMI signal-conditioning and protection ICs
Jan 20, 2015 – STMicroelectronics has launched HDMI protection ICs, designed for 4K Ultra-HD data rates. The HDMI2C1 series feature active pull-ups on all DDC lines to maintain Ultra-HD signal integrity and minimize dependence on HDMI cable quality.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Pace Picks Up Speed in Indian Cable Market
Aug 31, 2012 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that its software, conditional access and set-top box solution has been selected by Indian cable operators, Delhi Distribution Company (DDC), Faction Digital, and New Delhi and Kozhikode Cablecommunicators (KCL).
News categories: Pace plc, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
Latens Announce Agreements with Multiple Key Indian Operators at Convergence India 2012
Mar 23, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that, since the start of 2012, agreements have been signed with four key regional operators in the Indian Cable Pay TV market. These operators include DDC, Faction Digital, Maury Diginet and RVR Infrastructures.
News categories: Latens, DDC, RVR, Indieon, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
More than 10% of US and Japanese households will be '3D enabled' by 2012
May 8, 2009 – A newly-released report from Futuresource Consulting reveals studios, consumer electronics companies, broadcasters, video game vendors and network operators are all poised to power 3D through the consumer diffusion curve.
News categories: Futuresource, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Europe, Japan, Market Research, Smart TV, USA, VR
- 2020 semiconductor market to decline 0.9% due to coronavirus
- Over 11,000 TV channels were available in Europe in 2019
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv