Digital TV News: DDC
Creonic launches additional DVB-S2X IP cores
Apr 28, 2017 – Creonic has announced the launch of multiple IP cores for wideband satellite communication, satisfying current and future requirements of nanosatellites as well as high-throughput satellites (HTS).
News categories: Creonic, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
ST launches HDMI signal-conditioning and protection ICs
Jan 20, 2015 – STMicroelectronics has launched HDMI protection ICs, designed for 4K Ultra-HD data rates. The HDMI2C1 series feature active pull-ups on all DDC lines to maintain Ultra-HD signal integrity and minimize dependence on HDMI cable quality.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Pace Picks Up Speed in Indian Cable Market
Aug 31, 2012 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that its software, conditional access and set-top box solution has been selected by Indian cable operators, Delhi Distribution Company (DDC), Faction Digital, and New Delhi and Kozhikode Cablecommunicators (KCL).
News categories: Pace plc, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
Latens Announce Agreements with Multiple Key Indian Operators at Convergence India 2012
Mar 23, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that, since the start of 2012, agreements have been signed with four key regional operators in the Indian Cable Pay TV market. These operators include DDC, Faction Digital, Maury Diginet and RVR Infrastructures.
News categories: Latens, DDC, RVR, Indieon, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
More than 10% of US and Japanese households will be '3D enabled' by 2012
May 8, 2009 – A newly-released report from Futuresource Consulting reveals studios, consumer electronics companies, broadcasters, video game vendors and network operators are all poised to power 3D through the consumer diffusion curve.
News categories: Futuresource, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Europe, Japan, Market Research, Smart TV, USA, VR
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region