Digital TV News: DNA Oy
DVB-T2 in Finland - a step forward with TeamCast
Dec 8, 2009 – TeamCast is partnering on the implementation of solutions for DVB-T2 with DNA Oy, the operator selected in Finland for the operation of two multiplexes in the VHF frequency band using the DVB-T2 standard.
News categories: TeamCast, DNA Oy, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Finland, Terrestrial
DNA launches HDTV DVB-T2 test broadcasts in Finland
Dec 8, 2009 – High-definition (HD) programming is to be commercially available via DTT for the first time in Finland. Having won the contract to provide both the network and the service, DNA has launched the first test broadcasts in the Lahti area.
News categories: DNA Oy, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Finland, Terrestrial
DNA to offer DVB-H mobile TV in Finland
Oct 8, 2009 – Finland's DNA has launched DVB-H mobile TV using the network operated by Digita. The service is starting by offering all viewers a free trial period.
News categories: Digita Oy, DNA Oy, Digital TV, Finland, Mobile
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020