Digital TV News: Damien Lucas
Mirada and Anevia partner to support the transition to OTT TV
Sep 15, 2017 – Mirada and Anevia have announced a partnership to better address operators and broadcasters in the OTT transition. The joint offering features the Mirada Iris multiscreen platform integrated with Anevia’s NEA-DVR and NEA-CDN products.
News categories: Mirada, Anevia, Antonio Rodríguez, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva and partners show Cloud-ready multi-tenant pay TV solution
Apr 21, 2017 – Minerva Networks and selected eco-system partners will demonstrate at the NAB show in Las Vegas how multiple operators with a variety of access networks can deliver a broad range of compelling pay TV services while sharing video and service management infrastructure.
News categories: Minerva, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Canal+ using Anevia for Cube S OTT services
Oct 22, 2015 – Anevia has announced that Canal+ used ViaMotion by Anevia for the development of OTT services for its Cube S decoder. The decoder allows customers to enjoy their subscription at home or away, via a WiFi connection.
News categories: Anevia, Canal+ Group, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, France, OTT
Conax and Anevia bring together service protection and streaming
Mar 27, 2014 – Anevia has announced a deal with Conax. Integrating Anevia’s ViaMotion Plus and CDN solutions with the Conax Contego Unite™ content protection platform, the collaboration simplifies the OTT equation for operators worldwide.
News categories: Anevia, Conax, Damien Lucas, Tom Jahr, Content Distribution, Content Protection, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
France Télévisions develops FranceTV Pluzz multiscreen offer with Anevia
Dec 18, 2013 – Anevia has announced that France Télévisions has chosen ViaMotion to power their new multiscreen platform. Francetv Pluzz is a TV portal in France, where 5 premium channels and 9 overseas channels can be viewed and shared on demand.
News categories: Anevia, France Télévisions, Alain Buzzacaro, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Mobile, OTT
Airties partners with Anevia to offer seamless OTT solutions
Sep 7, 2010 – AirTies has announced its partnership with Anevia. The partnership will see AirTies' Air 7124 High Definition 802.11N Wireless IP set-top box support Anevia's video server and adaptive bit rate solutions to enable over-the-top (OTT) services.
News categories: AirTies, Anevia, Content Distribution, OTT, Set Top Box
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware