Digital TV News: Damien Lucas
Mirada and Anevia partner to support the transition to OTT TV
Sep 15, 2017 – Mirada and Anevia have announced a partnership to better address operators and broadcasters in the OTT transition. The joint offering features the Mirada Iris multiscreen platform integrated with Anevia’s NEA-DVR and NEA-CDN products.
News categories: Mirada, Anevia, Antonio Rodríguez, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva and partners show Cloud-ready multi-tenant pay TV solution
Apr 21, 2017 – Minerva Networks and selected eco-system partners will demonstrate at the NAB show in Las Vegas how multiple operators with a variety of access networks can deliver a broad range of compelling pay TV services while sharing video and service management infrastructure.
News categories: Minerva, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Canal+ using Anevia for Cube S OTT services
Oct 22, 2015 – Anevia has announced that Canal+ used ViaMotion by Anevia for the development of OTT services for its Cube S decoder. The decoder allows customers to enjoy their subscription at home or away, via a WiFi connection.
News categories: Anevia, Canal+ Group, Damien Lucas, Content Distribution, France, OTT
Conax and Anevia bring together service protection and streaming
Mar 27, 2014 – Anevia has announced a deal with Conax. Integrating Anevia’s ViaMotion Plus and CDN solutions with the Conax Contego Unite™ content protection platform, the collaboration simplifies the OTT equation for operators worldwide.
News categories: Anevia, Conax, Damien Lucas, Tom Jahr, Content Distribution, Content Protection, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
France Télévisions develops FranceTV Pluzz multiscreen offer with Anevia
Dec 18, 2013 – Anevia has announced that France Télévisions has chosen ViaMotion to power their new multiscreen platform. Francetv Pluzz is a TV portal in France, where 5 premium channels and 9 overseas channels can be viewed and shared on demand.
News categories: Anevia, France Télévisions, Alain Buzzacaro, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Mobile, OTT
Airties partners with Anevia to offer seamless OTT solutions
Sep 7, 2010 – AirTies has announced its partnership with Anevia. The partnership will see AirTies' Air 7124 High Definition 802.11N Wireless IP set-top box support Anevia's video server and adaptive bit rate solutions to enable over-the-top (OTT) services.
News categories: AirTies, Anevia, Content Distribution, OTT, Set Top Box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019