Digital TV News: Dave Longaker
Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
Jan 21, 2020 – USSI Global is to provide technical and logistics support, fulfillment and deployment services for Synamedia video network customers in the United States. Together the companies will also help customers with go-to-market strategies for ATSC 3.0.
News categories: Synamedia, USSI Global, Dave Longaker, David Christiano, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
Jan 21, 2020 – Synamedia has entered into a partnership with technology and supply chain service provider World Wide Technology (WWT). WWT will provide Synamedia's video products and solutions to its customers while helping to strengthen Synamedia's reach across regions.
News categories: Synamedia, World Wide Technology, Dave Longaker, Brent Massey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Synamedia joins Phoenix Model Market NEXTGEN TV initiative
Jan 6, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that it has entered a partnership with Pearl TV to join the Phoenix Model Market Initiative. Synamedia will provide encoding expertise and services and build future ATSC 3.0 applications based on market needs.
News categories: Synamedia, Pearl TV, Dave Longaker, Anne Schelle, ATSC, CES2020, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage