Digital TV News: David Cohen
Consumers prefer ads on Connected TV to those on Linear TV
Dec 21, 2018 – Ads served on Connected TV devices tend to decrease ad overload, and according to a study from MAGNA, they also create more positive emotions and increase engagement for viewers across all age groups as compared to Linear TV.
News categories: MAGNA, David Cohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
FreeWheel launches advanced advertising suite for the new TV landscape
Oct 15, 2018 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced the launch of FreeWheel’s DRIVE, a suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help marketers reach consumers across emerging forms of TV using advanced data and measurement capabilities.
News categories: FreeWheel, David Clark, David Cohen, Noah Levine, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
NBCUniversal advertising metric measures viewing across both linear and digital
Apr 5, 2018 – NBCUniversal has announced a unified advertising metric, measuring all live, on-demand and time-shifted commercial impressions on every viewing platform. Called CFlight, the metric delivers a comprehensive representation of advertising exposure within full episodes of shows across all screens.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Linda Yaccarino, Lyle Schwartz, David Cohen, John Swift, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
MAGNA partners with Roku to deliver targeted advertising to OTT audiences
Jan 25, 2017 – MAGNA, a unit of IPG Mediabrands, has announced a partnership with Roku to deliver targeted advertising to OTT audiences. Through the partnership IPG Mediabrands clients will gain access to the advertising capabilities of the Roku platform.
News categories: MAGNA Global, Roku, IPG Mediabrands, David Cohen, Scott Rosenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
3DFusion NO-Glasses 3D Display Technology is Accepted By Industry Experts as Commercially Ready
Nov 18, 2010 – On Oct. 27th, 2010, 3DFusion participated in the Kagan/Panasonic 3D Media Markets event at the Waldorf Astoria, organized by PK World Media. The overall consensus was that 3D without glasses is 5 to 10 years away.
News categories: 3DFusion, VR
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature