Digital TV News: Deloitte
Deloitte releases 2017 Digital Democracy Survey
Mar 22, 2017 – American consumers' status as a binge watching, streaming, multitasking nation enters 2017 with strong momentum according to Deloitte. Social media has evolved and is being used to discover new content, get news and resolve customer service issues.
News categories: Deloitte, Kevin Westcott, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Social TV, USA
Deloitte releases TMT India Predictions 2017
Feb 13, 2017 – The changing multi-screen consumption pattern and demand for more choice of content will compel M&E companies to choose OTT platforms that deliver live, linear and on-demand TV and film content supported by subscription video on demand, advertising, rental and electronic sell-through (EST) business models.
News categories: Deloitte, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Market Research, OTT
Hillcrest Labs Introduces Kylo™: The Web Browser for Television
Mar 22, 2010 – Hillcrest Labs has launched the Kylo™ browser - a web browser for TV. Developed for households that connect their PCs or Macs to the TV, Kylo lets users visit any site on the web with a browser that was specifically designed to be viewed from a distance.
News categories: Hillcrest Labs, OTT, Smart Home, Software
Deloitte Digital Index: tracking the pace of digitisation in the UK for the first time
Jun 4, 2008 – Deloitte has launched the Deloitte Digital Index, measuring, tracking and anticipating changes in the consumer take-up of digital products and services in the UK.
News categories: Deloitte, Broadband, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Optical Disc Recorder, OTT, Terrestrial, UK
Espial's Evo IPTV Middleware Surpasses One Million Subscriber Units
Mar 5, 2007 – Espial IPTV has achieved an important company milestone by surpassing one million subscriber unit shipments for its Evo® family of IPTV products.
News categories: Espial, IPTV, Middleware, Subscribers, Video Exchange
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry