Digital TV News: Dexter Goei
Altice USA makes offer for Cogeco to get hold of Atlantic Broadband
Sep 2, 2020 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has presented an offer to acquire Cogeco. Altice USA plans to sell Cogeco's Canadian assets to Rogers Communications (TSX:RCI.A and RCI.B, NYSE: RCI) so as to be left with ownership of Atlantic Broadband.
News categories: Altice USA, Cogeco, Rogers Communications, Atlantic Broadband, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, MnA, USA
Altice USA to acquire Cheddar
Apr 30, 2019 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire Cheddar, the digital-first news company, for $200 million. The transaction is expected to close in the next two months upon receipt of regulatory approval.
News categories: Altice USA, Cheddar, Dexter Goei, Jon Steinberg, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, USA
Sprint, Altice announce MVNO agreement
Nov 5, 2017 – Sprint (NYSE: S) and Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) have announced an agreement under which Altice will utilize Sprint’s network to provide mobile voice and data services, and Sprint will use the Altice broadband platform to accelerate the densification of its network.
News categories: Altice, Sprint, Dexter Goei, Marcelo Claure, Broadband, Cable TV, Mobile, USA
Altice launches all-in-one video, broadband, WiFi and phone experience
Nov 2, 2017 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has unveiled ‘Altice One,’ a new connectivity platform that reinvents the way consumers connect to the entertainment and content they want. Altice One provides a personalized all-in-one video, broadband, WiFi and phone experience.
News categories: Altice, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Optimum and Suddenlink to offer Nest Smart Home products and services
Oct 31, 2017 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has announced that it will advance its goal of delivering the best in-home connectivity experience with a focus on enabling the ‘smart home’ by beginning to offer Nest connected home products and services to its customers.
News categories: Altice, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, Smart Home, USA
Altice announces new global strategy: One Group, One Brand
May 23, 2017 – Altice has announces its new global and multi-local branding strategy: The transformation from a holding company with a collection of different assets and brands around the world, to the establishment of one unified global group with one single brand – Altice.
News categories: Altice, Michel Combes, Dexter Goei, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Worldwide
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K