Digital TV News: Divitel
Vodafone Netherlands deploys Entone
Apr 14, 2014 – Entone has announced that Vodafone (LSE: VOD, NASDAQ: VOD) Netherlands is partnering with Entone and its systems integration partner, Divitel, for their fibre-based TV services in the Netherlands.
News categories: Entone, Vodafone, Divitel, Gerard Overmars, Steve McKay, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Netherlands, Smart Home
Caiway selects Entone Hybrid Media Hub for new fiber roll-out
Sep 25, 2013 – Entone and Divitel have announced that Dutch cable operator, Caiway, has selected Entone's Amulet Hybrid Media Hub for their new fiber roll-out.
News categories: Entone, Caiway, Divitel, Paul van Doorne, Mark Evensen, Jeroen van Vliet, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Verimatrix and Divitel Partner to Extend Reach of Ziggo TV App
Sep 7, 2012 – Verimatrix and Divitel have announced that they have successfully collaborated on the expansion of Ziggo's Ziggo TV app. Ziggo is the largest cable operator in The Netherlands, providing services to more than three million cable subscribers.
News categories: Verimatrix, Divitel, Ziggo, Apps, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2020, Mobile, Netherlands
Divitel delivers HbbTV to SBS in the Netherlands
Feb 7, 2012 – Divitel has annouces the delivery of an HbbTV system to SBS Broadcasting. The HbbTV system is the first production play-out system that goes live in the Netherlands. SBS is to start offering HbbTV services from Q2 2012.
News categories: Divitel, SBS Broadcasting, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Netherlands
Nordija middleware for Caiway
Sep 15, 2009 – Nordija is integrating its fokusOn3 IPTV platform with Caiway's back end systems. fokusOn3 is an upgraded version of Caiway's existing platform and represents an extended cooperation between the two companies, facilitated by Divitel.
News categories: Nordija, Caiway, Divitel, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Netherlands
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020