Digital TV News: Dominique Féral
Wyplay and SmarDTV to offer off-the-shelf Android TV platforms
Oct 22, 2019 – Wyplay and SmarDTV Global have joined forces to build a range of ready-to-deploy Android TV platforms. The platforms include STBs pre-integrated with TV middleware and Operator Tier Custom Launcher as well as a range of back-end software components.
News categories: Wyplay, SmarDTV, Dominique Feral, Guillaume Reillon, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and Wyplay build pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform
Jun 3, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Wyplay have joined forces to build a pre-integrated end-to-end TV platform. The platform is targeted at operators or content providers wishing to deploy best in class services while minimizing complexity and optimizing their internal resources.
News categories: Wyplay, Viaccess-Orca, Dominique Feral, Android TV, ANGA COM, Big Data, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
RSCRYPTO joins Frog by Wyplay community, updates CA
May 19, 2017 – RSCRYPTO has announced that it has joined more than 150 companies in the Frog by Wyplay Community. At the same time it has launched its next generation CAS-PHI CAS 2.5 which enables operators to take control of their own security.
News categories: RSCRYPTO, Wyplay, Levent Le, Dominique Feral, China, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Wyplay Frog Premium bundled with latest Amlogic UHD STB chipsets
Apr 13, 2017 – Wyplay and Amlogic have announced that the Frog Premium turnkey solution is integrated on Amlogic hybrid STB chipsets including the popular S905D. The S905D is deployed by major operators worldwide and offers high-end features at unprecedented price points.
News categories: Wyplay, Amlogic, Dominique Feral, Zafer Diab, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
Alpha Networks, Spideo, and Wyplay to demonstrate E2E multiscreen at NAB 2017
Apr 11, 2017 – Alpha Networks, Spideo and Wyplay have announced a partnership where their technologies have been integrated to deliver Frog Premium, an end-to-end TV product, offering an attractive user experience on multiple devices.
News categories: Alpha Networks, Spideo, Wyplay, Kris Warreyn, Gabriel Mandelbaum, Dominique Feral, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Worldwide
Broadpeak nanoCDN integrated with Frog By Wyplay middleware
Jan 4, 2017 – Broadpeak and Wyplay have announced that they will unveil a joint solution at CES 2017. Broadpeak's nanoCDN technology has been integrated with Frog By Wyplay middleware on set-top boxes (STBs) to make multiscreen delivery scalable and affordable.
News categories: Broadpeak, Wyplay, Jacques Le Mancq, Dominique Feral, CES2020, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Worldwide
Irdeto offers integrated security to the Frog by Wyplay community
Jan 3, 2017 – Irdeto has announced a new licensing agreement with Wyplay. Through the partnership, Irdeto and Wyplay will offer an integrated advanced middleware and security solution for broadcast, hybrid and OTT deployments.
News categories: Irdeto, Wyplay, Steeve Huin, Dominique Feral, CES2020, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay partners with Alpha Networks for end-to-end solution
Dec 21, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced the extension of their partnership to integrate Alpha Networks’ back-end with all Frog By Wyplay offers in order to deliver a unified User Experience across all client devices.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Kris Warreyn, CES2020, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay and Alpha Networks to offer joint digital TV solution
Jan 6, 2016 – Wyplay and Alpha Networks have announced that they will jointly bring to market their Frog and Tucano software products as an end-to-end solution for TV operators. The solution combines tools to manage content, subscribers and payments, integrated with an open source customisable middleware.
News categories: Wyplay, Alpha Networks, Dominique Féral, Guillaume Devezeaux, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform