Digital TV News: Dov Moran
Comigo and Octoshape partner to deliver end-to-end social and interactive TV solution for operators
Jan 6, 2014 – Comigo and Octoshape have announced their partnership to deliver an end-to-end TV solution for operators, offering social and interactive features and capabilities combined with a superior TV viewing experience.
News categories: Comigo, Octoshape, Koehn Milland, Dov Moran, Apps, CES2021, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
Comigo launches 3G/LTE-enabled Android set-top box
Sep 13, 2013 – Comigo has announced the launch of a smart set-top-box, named Comigo Duo. Featuring the Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 operating system and a strong dual-core ARM Cortex A9 processor, the Comigo Duo set-top-box is also 3G/LTE enabled.
News categories: Comigo, Dov Moran, 5G, Digital TV, IBC2020, OTT, Set Top Box
Costa Rica's Racsa picks Comigo's Android set-top-box and middleware
Sep 12, 2013 – Comigo has announced an agreement with Racsa/Grupo ICE, Costa Rica's biggest telco company. Under the agreement, Comigo will provide its hybrid, Android-based Smart-Set-Top-Box (STB) to Racsa/Grupo ICE along with its backend middleware.
News categories: Comigo, Racsa, Grupo ICE, Dov Moran, Orlando Cascante, Costa Rica, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Comigo Introduces the Smartest Smart TV Platform
Mar 19, 2012 – Comigo has announced the introduction of a Smart TV platform that will enhance the TV experience by extending viewing across all types of handheld devices, opening up revolutionary personalization and interactive socialization capabilities.
News categories: Comigo, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Social TV, Tablet, Video Exchange
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria