Digital TV News: Dr. Neale Foster
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2020, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
ACCESS and Verimatrix extend partnership to multiscreen
Jun 2, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to cover the convergence of traditional broadcast infrastructure and IP services. The collaboration enables operators to deploy multiscreen systems that comply with the latest studio requirements.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Verimatrix, Dr. Neale Foster, Steve Oetegenn, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
ACCESS and Telechips show world’s first Android HbbTV STB SoC at CES2016
Jan 6, 2016 – ACCESS CO. and Telechips have announced that they will host joint demonstrations at CES 2016 showing how operators can utilize HbbTV running on an Android hybrid TV to deliver content to Android users without compromising on security.
News categories: Telechips, ACCESS CO, Andrew Yong-kwon Lee, Dr. Neale Foster, CES2020, Digital TV, HbbTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS NetFront Browser powers Pixsan Universal Television Kit
Nov 30, 2015 – ACCESS CO. and Pixsan have announced that the ACCESS NetFront Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition will be available pre-integrated with Pixsan's Universal Television Kit (UTK). NetFront Browser provides HTML5 and HbbTV 2.0 functionality to the UTK.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Pixsan, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Worldwide
S&T, ACCESS and Pixsan offer combined solution for DVB and HbbTV
Apr 27, 2015 – Strategy & Technology, ACCESS Co, and Pixsan Digital Software have announced the launch of 'Project Uno', a software solution leveraging the Universal Television Kit (UTK) Shared Source base for hybrid TV.
News categories: S&T, ACCESS Co, Pixsan, David Cutts, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Zenterio adds HbbTV support with ACCESS
Jan 8, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that its operating system Zenterio OS will be supporting HbbTV in cooperation with ACCESS. The ACCESS NetFront Browser extends core HTML5 functionality to support HbbTV.
News categories: Zenterio, ACCESS CO, Marco Frattolin, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, HbbTV
ACCESS Twine launched to conquer multiscreen fragmentation
Aug 11, 2014 – ACCESS CO. has announced the launch of ACCESS Twine. The software aims to solve the fragmentation issues caused by the requirement to support a multitude of device types, browsers and OS, screen sizes, interaction methods, CA/DRM and more.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, HTML5, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, TV Everywhere, Worldwide
Amino selects ACCESS DLNA technology
Mar 11, 2014 – ACCESS CO. and Amino have announced that Amino has selected the ACCESS NetFront™ Living Connect DLNA Technology Component to power multiscreen media-sharing across its device portfolio.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Amino, Donald McGarva, Dr. Neale Foster, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange, Worldwide
AirTies integrates ACCESS DLNA-based media sharing
Jan 9, 2013 – ACCESS has announced that AirTies has integrated ACCESS' NetFront™ Living Connect with its home gateways and set-top boxes to enable DLNA-based media sharing throughout the home.
News categories: ACCESS CO, AirTies, CES2020, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free