Digital TV News: ENENSYS
ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
Sep 24, 2020 – ENENSYS has announced an ATSC 3.0 head-end solution that allows delivery of NextGen TV over hybrid networks. The solution supports switching between OTA to OTT, at receiver level, according to service availability.
News categories: ENENSYS, Gilles TOQUET, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Edge Networks selects ENENSYS for Evoca roll out
Aug 28, 2020 – ENENSYS has announced that Edge Networks has selected ENENSYS for its hybrid NEXTGEN TV service, Evoca. The solution includes an ATSC 3.0 Head-End and test and monitoring products.
News categories: ENENSYS, Edge Networks, Régis Le Roux, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Quectel LTE modules integrate ENENSYS eMBMS middleware
Aug 24, 2020 – Quectel (603236.SS) has announced that its LTE modules and dongles can now be deployed with eMBMS middleware from ENENSYS. Quectel's modules can be integrated into devices, enabling LTE broadcast features with ENENSYS' technology.
News categories: Quectel, ENENSYS, Alexander Bufalino, Bartolo Scanavino, Hardware, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
Antenna Hungária selects ENENSYS gateway for DVB-T/T2 network
Jun 17, 2020 – ENENSYS has played a role in Antenna Hungaria’s (AHRT) MinDig TV Extra service transition to DVB-T2. AHRT chose ENENSYS’ DVB-T and DVB-T2 Gateway solution to implement its Single Frequency Network.
News categories: ENENSYS, Antenna Hungaria, Laurent Le Dem, Zsolt ÁRKI, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Hungary, Terrestrial
NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance launched
Jun 11, 2020 – Broadcast and cable media solution providers have launched the NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, a coalition to help accelerate the industry's evolution toward next-generation broadcast and OTT TV systems.
News categories: NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance, Edward Czarnecki, ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
Jan 20, 2020 – ENENSYS Technologies has announced that the latest release of ENENSYS’ OneBeam solution brings it into compliance with the DVB-SIS standard. With this modification, ENENSYS has become the first provider capable in delivering a complete DVB-SIS system.
News categories: ENENSYS, Eric Pinson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Terrestrial, Worldwide
Edge Networks selects ENENSYS TestTree for ATSC 3.0 testing
Dec 12, 2019 – ENENSYS has announced that Edge Networks has selected TestTree’s ReFeree 3 to test their NEXTGEN TV/ATSC 3.0 distribution. Edge Networks received approval from the FCC on July 18, 2019 to launch two ATSC 3.0 stations in the Boise, Idaho market.
News categories: TestTree, Edge Networks, Jean-Pierre Thomas, Todd Achilles, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, USA
Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
Nov 19, 2019 – Edgeware and ENENSYS have announced that the two companies are forming a technological and global sales alliance. The companies will cooperate on key opportunities which leverage the strengths of each in their respective markets.
News categories: ENENSYS, Andy Hooper, Claude Seyrat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ARK Multicasting broadcasts both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack
Oct 8, 2019 – ARK Multicasting has announced the first broadcast of both ATSC 1.0 and NEXTGEN TV ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack. An ATSC 1.0 signal was tested with a Hitachi-Comark transmitter and Ateme encoder. Using the same transmission equipment with the addition of an ATSC 3.0 stack by ENENSYS, the signal was converted to NEXTGEN TV.
News categories: ARK Multicasting, Hitachi-Comark, Airwavz.tv, ENENSYS, ATEME, Vern Fotheringham, Dick Fiore, Bonnie Beeman, Régis LE ROUX, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV