Digital TV News: ENENSYS
Dielectric, Enensys, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital providing Phoenix Model Market key elements
Mar 27, 2019 – Broadcasters in Phoenix are working together to make next-generation television a reality. Preparations are underway with the first broadcast equipment suppliers who are providing equipment that will soon bring next-generation TV powered by ATSC 3.0 to the Phoenix market.
News categories: Pearl TV, Phoenix Model Market, Anne Schelle, Keith Pelletier, Richard Lhermitte, Rich Redmond, Tim Warren, Mark Simpson, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
ENENSYS acquires Expway
Jan 7, 2019 – ENENSYS has announced the completion of its acquisition of Expway. The acquisition strengthens ENENSYS and Expway’s ability to deploy its LTE Broadcast technology, while joining efforts to build and market the first 5G Broadcast solutions.
News categories: ENENSYS, Expway, Régis Le Roux, Thierry Sergent, 5G, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile
DVB to demonstrate hybrid media delivery at IBC2018
Sep 5, 2018 – DVB has announced that it will showcase hybrid media delivery at IBC2018. By specifying systems for seamless media delivery across all platforms and formats, including linear and on-demand, broadcast and OTT, mobile, HD and UHD, DVB ensures that the industry can deliver high-quality content to every screen.
News categories: DVB Project, Peter MacAvock, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, OTT, Satellite, Terrestrial, Worldwide
ENENSYS provides re-broadcast solution for DVB-T2 trials in Sydney
Jun 6, 2018 – ENENSYS has announced that it has provided its T2Gateway and DTTCaster products to enable Broadcast Australia / Free TV trials of next-generation broadcast technology in Sydney. The trial is assessing the performance of DVB-T2 in the Australian environment.
News categories: ENENSYS, Broadcast Australia, Colin Prior, Stephen Farrugia, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2
Phoenix ATSC 3.0 'Model Market' on-air with UniMás programming
Apr 9, 2018 – The first next-generation TV signal in the Phoenix Model Market is 'on the air,' with KFPH-CD Channel 35, owned by Univision Communications now transmitting UniMás network programming using the new ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: Pearl TV, Univision, Anne Schelle, John Eck, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Dielectric, ENENSYS, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital power Phoenix ATSC 3.0 trial
Mar 27, 2018 – Preparations are underway at broadcast suppliers who are providing equipment that will bring next-generation TV powered by ATSC 3.0 to the Phoenix market. Dielectric, ENENSYS, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital are each providing key elements.
News categories: Pearl TV, GatesAir, Harmonic, Dielectric, ENENSYS, Anne Schelle, Rich Redmond, Tim Warren, Keith Pelletier, Richard Lhermitte, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Terrestrial, USA
ENENSYS technology deployed in live ATSC 3.0 showcase
Mar 19, 2018 – ENENSYS has announced that its ATSCheduler – ATSC3.0 Broadcast Gateway - was successfully used in the recent live Next Gen TV showcase by WRAL-TV, NBC Universal and NAB. The technology has also been deployed in several other US trials and by broadcasters in Korea.
News categories: ENENSYS, WRAL, Richard Lhermitte, Pete Sockett, Apps, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, NABShow, USA
ENENSYS technology deployed in Cleveland ATSC 3.0 test station
Jul 26, 2017 – ENENSYS has announced that its ATSCheduler – ATSC3.0 Broadcast Gateway - has been deployed at the NAB- and Consumer Technology Association-sponsored test station in Cleveland, OH, for use in ongoing trials.
News categories: ENENSYS, NAB, Consumer Technology Association, Richard Lhermitte, Lynn Claudy, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
ENENSYS announces exclusive negotiations to acquire TeamCast
Apr 24, 2017 – ENENSYS has announced that it is in exclusive negotiations to acquire TeamCast. The group will provide an extensive product and software range across Video Delivery Infrastructure, especially in ATSC3.0.
News categories: ENENSYS, TeamCast, Regis LE ROUX, Jean-Luc PAVY, ATSC, Content Distribution, MnA, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020