Digital TV News: Element Electronics
Element Electronics announces Roku-powered 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR
Nov 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced availability of its new 4K Ultra HD Element Roku TV with High Dynamic Range (HDR). Element will first offer a 50-inch screen size featuring the popular Roku OS and Roku TV remote with 4K Ultra HD picture quality enhanced with HDR.
News categories: Element Electronics, Roku, Vlad Kazhdan, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Element announces Fire TV Edition Smart TVs featuring Alexa
May 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced pre-order and availability of a line of 4K Ultra HD smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition. They are the first 4K smart TVs with the Amazon Fire TV experience built in, including Amazon's Alexa voice remote.
News categories: Element Electronics, Amazon, Sung Choi, Sandeep Gupta, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Seiki, Westinghouse and Element Electronics introduce Amazon Fire Smart TVs
Jan 3, 2017 – Seiki, Westinghouse Electronics and Element Electronics have announced at CES 2017 a line of 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition, featuring the Amazon Fire TV experience and support for a voice remote with Amazon Alexa.
News categories: Seiki, Amazon, Element Electronics, Westinghouse, Sung Choi, Marc Whitten, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
1 in 8 smart TVs sold in the U.S. runs Roku OS
Jan 3, 2017 – Roku has announced that industry data reveals incredible momentum for the Roku TV program in just two years since its launch. As of Dec. 2016 following launch into Mexico, there were 100 Roku TV models available in the North American market.
News categories: Roku, Element Electronics, TCL, Chas Smith, Vlad Kazhdan, Chris Larson, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Roku Unveils New Roku Streaming Stick Partners
Aug 1, 2012 – Roku® has unveiled that Element Electronics; GlobalVue; Haier; Hitachi; Insignia; Mitsubishi; Onkyo and Integra; OPPO and TMAX Digital are among the first companies working with Roku to develop consumer electronics devices for the Roku Streaming Stick™.
News categories: Roku, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app