Digital TV News: Envivio
DVB demonstrates UHD and mobile over DVB-T2 at BroadcastAsia
Jun 16, 2014 – This year at Broadcast Asia, visitors to the DVB stand can witness DVB-T2 being used to deliver a wide range of resolutions from UHD down to the smaller screen resolutions for mobile devices including smartphones.
News categories: DVB Project, Peter Siebert, ConnecTechAsia, DVB-T2, Mobile, Terrestrial, Worldwide
Harmonic and Elemental tie for lead in multiscreen encoder market
Apr 23, 2014 – A recent Competitive Assessment by ABI Research, looking at the multiscreen encoder market, found a virtual tie between well-established Harmonic and rapidly growing start-up Elemental.
News categories: ABI Research, Sam Rosen, Content Distribution, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
AirTies demonstrates HEVC for broadband TV with Envivio and Octoshape at TVConnect
Mar 18, 2014 – AirTies along with Envivio (NASDAQ: ENVI) and Octoshape are to show an interoperability demonstration of HEVC adaptive bitrate video, delivered over the public internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: AirTies, Envivio, Octoshape, Jean-Pierre Henot, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Envivio selected for Blink multiscreen OTT service in the Philippines
Feb 11, 2014 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Envivio Muse encoders and Envivio Halo network media processors have been deployed by Omni for live streaming of content as part of the new blink TV service in the Philippines.
News categories: Envivio, Blink, Joemar Tiano, Julien Signès, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Philippines
Envivio to demo 4K HEVC encoding with Broadcom, MStar and ST at CES2014
Jan 7, 2014 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Envivio 4K HEVC compression will be demonstrated by industry partners Broadcom, MStar Semiconductor and STMicroelectronics in Las Vegas during the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
News categories: Envivio, Jean-Pierre Henot, Phillippe Notton, Andrew Cofler, CES2021, Content Distribution, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Irdeto and Envivio team up to secure and deliver live OTT content
Jan 6, 2014 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced a new partnership with Envivio (NASDAQ: ENVI) that will better enable operators to streamline live channels over-the-top (OTT) across multi-screen platforms and devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Envivio, Paul Ragland, Olivier Milet, Chris Santini, CES2021, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT
Verimatrix Secures VOLIA's Over-the-Top Service
May 29, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that VOLIA, a leading Ukrainian cable operator, has chosen the Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS™) for Internet TV solution to secure over-the-top (OTT) video for its new VOLIA Smart HD service.
News categories: Verimatrix, VOLIA, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, Ukraine
Envivio and Broadcom Collaborate on HEVC Interoperability
Mar 26, 2013 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) and Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) are working on HEVC encoder and decoder interoperability in order to provide a proven, reliable solution ahead of commercial market deployments. Initial Envivio HEVC software deployments are expected to begin in Q2 2013.
News categories: Envivio, Broadcom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Semiconductor
Envivio and Vinson Selected by Belgian Broadcasters for Mobile TV Services
Mar 19, 2013 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced an integration with the new Vinson mobile TV solution, and deployment of the joint solution for three broadcasters (VRT, VMMa and SBS) in Belgium.
News categories: Envivio, Vinson, Apps, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV