Digital TV News: Espial
Inter Mountain Cable partners with Espial for TV services
Dec 18, 2018 – Espial has announced a partnership with Inter Mountain Cable (IMC) to launch a variety of advanced TV services across IMC’s IPTV and cable networks. Espial’s Elevate is a TVaaS video platform that allows operators to manage, deliver, and monetize video experiences.
News categories: Espial, Inter Mountain Cable, Matt James, John Schmoldt, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
WOW! uses Espial Elevate TVaaS for its ULTRA TV service
Oct 10, 2018 – Espial has announced that WideOpenWest (WOW!) will use Espial’s Elevate video platform to power its WOW! ULTRA STB offering. Elevate gives service providers the ability to deploy IPTV, OTT and cable services quickly, with low deployment risk, and with predictable costs.
News categories: Espial, WideOpenWest, Matt James, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TDS signs Elevate SaaS agreement with Espial
Oct 3, 2018 – Espial has announced that TDS has signed an agreement to license Espial’s Elevate Cloud video platform. With Elevate, TDS cable video customers will continue to get an immersive experience and easy access to OTT services, including Netflix and YouTube.
News categories: Espial, TDS, Matt James, Julie Maiers, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Espial Elevate SaaS video platform works with Amazon Web Services
Sep 13, 2018 – Espial has announced that its Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform is available on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ready for deployment with AWS Elemental services for cloud-based video processing and delivery. Working with AWS allows Espial to offer its customers a TV-as-a-Service solution on the cloud at scale.
News categories: Espial, Michael McCluskey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
Espial introduces fully managed Android TVaaS solution
Sep 10, 2018 – Espial has announced a managed TV-as-a-Service (TVaaS) solution for Android TV, including support for Android TV Operator Tier set-top boxes and Android TV retail devices. The solution is powered by the Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform.
News categories: Espial, Michael McCluskey, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Espial and Harmonic partner to provide complete end-to-end TVaaS
Jul 31, 2018 – Espial has announced a partnership with Harmonic. As part of the deal, Espial’s Elevate SaaS video platform will integrate Harmonic’s VOS 360 media processing SaaS, providing MVPDs with an end-to-end solution for IP and OTT services.
News categories: Espial, Harmonic, Jaison Dolvane, Eric Armstrong, Rich Fickle, Gary Shorman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Conway signs up for Espial's SaaS video platform
Jul 10, 2018 – Espial has announced that Conway Corporation, a provider of internet, digital TV, telephone, home monitoring, and utilities to customers in Conway, Arkansas has signed an agreement to license Espial’s Elevate SaaS video platform.
News categories: Espial, Conway Corp, Matt James, Bret Carroll, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Hiawatha Broadband Communications selects Espial’s Elevate platform
May 14, 2018 – Espial has announced that Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) has expanded its affiliation with Espial to offer App-based IPTV and OTT services to set-tops, mobile phones, tablets, and streaming players including Roku, in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha, Matt James, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
- 29% of Indonesian consumers use pirated TV boxes
- Comcast launches streaming platform for Xfinity Internet customers
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance to debut at NAB Show 2019
- Cablecolor partners with moTV for hybrid TV in Honduras
- Global theatrical and home entertainment market at $96.8bn in 2018
- 24i Media acquires StreamOne
- Tencent Video subscriptions up 58% to 89 million at end-2018
- TVU Networks and KT to establish 5G UHD broadcast network in Korea
- Local online video actors particularly strong in the Nordics
- After a period of stagnation, STB shipments on the rise again
- Kaltura and 3SS offer joint personalized Cloud TV solution
- Panasonic launches smart TV with HbbTV OpApp for HD+ in Germany
- China Central Television selects Harmonic media server for UHD playout
- Consumers moving away from traditional forms of entertainment and media consumption
- NAGRA to showcase approach to pay TV business transformation at NAB 2019
- U.S. consumers piecing together their own personalized entertainment experiences
- Involuntary cancellations a huge problem for the SVOD industry
- FPT launches Vietnam's first Android TV 9.0 smart device with SDMC
- NCC Media connects online inventory to its TV advertising platform
- MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019