Digital TV News: Espial
Inter Mountain Cable partners with Espial for TV services
Dec 18, 2018 – Espial has announced a partnership with Inter Mountain Cable (IMC) to launch a variety of advanced TV services across IMC’s IPTV and cable networks. Espial’s Elevate is a TVaaS video platform that allows operators to manage, deliver, and monetize video experiences.
News categories: Espial, Inter Mountain Cable, Matt James, John Schmoldt, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
WOW! uses Espial Elevate TVaaS for its ULTRA TV service
Oct 10, 2018 – Espial has announced that WideOpenWest (WOW!) will use Espial’s Elevate video platform to power its WOW! ULTRA STB offering. Elevate gives service providers the ability to deploy IPTV, OTT and cable services quickly, with low deployment risk, and with predictable costs.
News categories: Espial, WideOpenWest, Matt James, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TDS signs Elevate SaaS agreement with Espial
Oct 3, 2018 – Espial has announced that TDS has signed an agreement to license Espial’s Elevate Cloud video platform. With Elevate, TDS cable video customers will continue to get an immersive experience and easy access to OTT services, including Netflix and YouTube.
News categories: Espial, TDS, Matt James, Julie Maiers, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Espial Elevate SaaS video platform works with Amazon Web Services
Sep 13, 2018 – Espial has announced that its Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform is available on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ready for deployment with AWS Elemental services for cloud-based video processing and delivery. Working with AWS allows Espial to offer its customers a TV-as-a-Service solution on the cloud at scale.
News categories: Espial, Michael McCluskey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShow, Worldwide
Espial introduces fully managed Android TVaaS solution
Sep 10, 2018 – Espial has announced a managed TV-as-a-Service (TVaaS) solution for Android TV, including support for Android TV Operator Tier set-top boxes and Android TV retail devices. The solution is powered by the Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform.
News categories: Espial, Michael McCluskey, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShow, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Espial and Harmonic partner to provide complete end-to-end TVaaS
Jul 31, 2018 – Espial has announced a partnership with Harmonic. As part of the deal, Espial’s Elevate SaaS video platform will integrate Harmonic’s VOS 360 media processing SaaS, providing MVPDs with an end-to-end solution for IP and OTT services.
News categories: Espial, Harmonic, Jaison Dolvane, Eric Armstrong, Rich Fickle, Gary Shorman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Conway signs up for Espial's SaaS video platform
Jul 10, 2018 – Espial has announced that Conway Corporation, a provider of internet, digital TV, telephone, home monitoring, and utilities to customers in Conway, Arkansas has signed an agreement to license Espial’s Elevate SaaS video platform.
News categories: Espial, Conway Corp, Matt James, Bret Carroll, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Hiawatha Broadband Communications selects Espial’s Elevate platform
May 14, 2018 – Espial has announced that Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) has expanded its affiliation with Espial to offer App-based IPTV and OTT services to set-tops, mobile phones, tablets, and streaming players including Roku, in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha, Matt James, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Multiscreen, USA
- beIN dispute hits MENA pay TV subscribers
- Steady growth masks seismic shifts in US video and TV market
- BlackBerry joins the Velos Media licensing platform
- Singapore to introduce measures against illicit streaming devices
- BritBox surpasses half a million subscribers
- DAZN drives global growth via social video with Grabyo
- Euskaltel decoders now integrate Amazon Prime Video
- Cox Media and Nielsen renew TV and audio measurement agreement
- OTT TV market far from being saturated
- TDG research shows sensitivity of Netflix subscribers to price rises
- Sinclair Broadcast launches free TV streaming service, STIRR
- Wurl launches server-side ad insertion for Connected TVs
- 16% of U.S. broadband households share online video passwords
- OTE agrees to sell Telekom Albania to Albania Telecom Invest
- Mediamorph achieves record customer acquisitions in 2018
- Half of all U.S. video viewing is done with others
- ShortsTV selects Synacor's Cloud Identity Platform
- SpotX releases '2019 Video Advertising Trends' report
- Mirada multiscreen solution launches at One Communications in Bermuda
- Vestel releases first CASTVs with integrated broadcast pay TV