Digital TV News: Eurofins Digital Testing
Eurofins to serve as exclusive CI Plus 2.0 test partner
May 13, 2019 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it will serve as the official test partner for the CI Plus 2.0 standard. Eurofins will provide early access to the automated CI Plus 2.0 test tool to enable pre-testing of devices in advance of certification.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, CI Plus LLP, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
ATSC 3.0 test suite launched by Eurofins
Mar 27, 2019 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it will be showcasing a new conformance test suite at NAB. Arreios for ATSC 3.0 enables the certification and testing of ATSC 3.0 features via a suite of automated test tools.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Johan Craeybeckx, Lynn Claudy, Anne Schelle, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
GDPR device conformance testing service launched by Eurofins
Feb 20, 2019 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has launched a GDPR testing service to assess data protection capabilities, and ensure CE devices and their associated businesses and processes are conforming to the GDPR.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Johan Craeybeckx, EU, QoE, Worldwide
Vestel adopts Eurofins Digital Testing's 4K HDR Ultra HD logo
Dec 20, 2018 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that Vestel has committed to using Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo on its latest range of TVs. The logo indicates HDR, UHD and WCG support over broadcast, broadband and HDMI.
News categories: Eurofins, Vestel, Johan Craeybeckx, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Turkey
Panasonic commits to Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo scheme
Sep 5, 2018 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that Panasonic has committed to using Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo on its latest range of TVs. Eurofins' logo identifies TVs that have been proven to receive and display HDR, UHD and WCG content simultaneously.
News categories: Eurofins, Panasonic, Johan Craeybeckx, Yasushi Murayama, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2019, Smart TV
Eurofins to provide testing and validation for Com Hem's Android TV STB
Jun 12, 2018 – At ANGA COM 2018, Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has been selected by Com Hem to provide automated testing and service validation for Com Hem's Tv Hub. Tv Hub is an Android TV Ultra HD/4K Hybrid STB.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Com Hem, Johan Craeybeckx, Thomas Helbo, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, Sweden
Akamai to use Eurofins to test and measure video QoE
Feb 28, 2018 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it will provide Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) with extensive research into OTT quality-of-experience (QoE), giving both Eurofins and Akamai customers an objective dataset to help inform OTT workflow decisions.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Akamai, Johan Craeybeckx, Ian Munford, Content Distribution, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Hisense joins Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo scheme
Dec 13, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that Hisense has committed to Eurofins’ 4K HDR Ultra HD logo technical requirements in its products. Eurofins Digital Testing’s logo scheme identifies devices that deliver the highest picture quality currently available.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Hisense, Johan Craeybeckx, Han Jianmin, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Eurofins selected by RiksTV for DTT testing
Nov 8, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has been selected by RiksTV, a leading Norwegian digital terrestrial TV (DTTV) provider, to automate monitoring of service availability of RiksTV digital TV and HDTV services.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, RiksTV, Johan Craeybeckx, Jérôme Franck-Sætervoll, Digital TV, Norway, QoE, Terrestrial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media