Digital TV News: Eurofins
Eurofins Digital Testing acquires U.S.-based My Eye Media
Oct 19, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has acquired My Eye Media to strengthen its ability to help serve multiplatform TV and video service providers, including studios, programmers, broadcasters, OTT providers and operators around the globe.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, My Eye Media, Johan Craeybeckx, Michael Kadenacy, Digital TV, MnA, QoE, USA
Eurofins Digital Testing releases Smart Home Test Suite
Aug 25, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has unveiled a Smart Home Test Suite for both operators and manufacturers to maintain interoperability between devices and services in the smart home ecosystem. Eurofins’ Smart Home Test Suite is an expansion of its cloud-based TestWizard system.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Johan Craeybeckx, IBC2019, QoE, Smart Home, Worldwide
LG and MStar support Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo scheme
Jun 7, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that LG and MStar have committed to Eurofins’ 4K HDR Ultra HD logo scheme. The scheme identifies devices that have been fully tested and proven to deliver the highest picture quality currently available.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, LG Electronics, MStar Semi, Johan Craeybeckx, SY LEE, Sean Lin, Digital TV, QoE, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Eurofins to use SmarDTV CAM for CI Plus 1.4 testing
May 30, 2017 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is collaborating with Eurofins Digital Testing by providing its CAM platform as part of Eurofins’ new CI Plus 1.4 test tool, automating integrated Digital TV (iDTV) and Common Interface set-top box (STB) testing.
News categories: SmarDTV, Eurofins Digital Testing, Guillaume Reillon, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Europe, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Eurofins to provide test and QA for Conax
May 10, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has been selected by Conax to provide testing and service validation for Conax certified STBs in Asia. As part of the agreement, Eurofins has set-up a test center in Hong Kong.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Conax, Johan Craeybeckx, Oliver Bernau, Asia, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box
Eurofins Digital Testing partners with Zenterio for TV service validation
Apr 19, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has partnered with Zenterio to automate monitoring of service availability at connected pay-TV operators using the Zenterio OS set-top box middleware.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Zenterio, Johan Craeybeckx, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eurofins Digital Testing signs strategic agreement with Nokia
Feb 23, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has signed a strategic relationship agreement with Nokia. Under the agreement, Nokia will resell Eurofins’ suite of automated test tools and professional testing support services for TV and video services.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testin, Nokia, Johan Craeybeckx, Paul Larbey, Content Distribution, QoE, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Eurofins to open HbbTV Application Test Centre with Samsung
Feb 16, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that they will develop an HbbTV Application Test Centre in co-operation with Samsung Electronics for testing HbbTV Applications on HbbTV enabled TVs.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Samsung, Johan Craeybeckx, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, QoE, Smart TV, UK, Worldwide
Eurofins Digital Testing announces 4K HDR Ultra HD logo scheme
Jan 9, 2017 – Giving consumers the confidence to invest in the latest and the best television technology will now be easier, thanks to a new logo scheme that delivers High Dynamic Range (HDR), Ultra-High Definition (UHD) and Wide Colour Gamut (WCG) simultaneously.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Tim Morgan, CES, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient