Digital TV News: Extreme Reach
Extreme Reach releases 2018 Q4 Video Advertising Benchmarks report
Feb 21, 2019 – Extreme Reach has released its 2018 Q4 and full year Video Advertising Benchmarks report that highlights the transformative impact of connected television (CTV) platforms on the advertising industry.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Matt Timothy, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Connected TV poised to transform digital advertising
Oct 31, 2018 – Extreme Reach has released its Q3 2018 Video Advertising Benchmarks based on metrics from its third-party video ad server. The report offers brands and agencies up-to-date insights based on key performance metrics.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Extreme Reach report shows growing opportunity for advertising on CTV/OTT
Aug 1, 2018 – Extreme Reach has released its Q2 2018 Video Advertising Benchmarks Report. The most recent analysis of data on click-through, completion and viewability rates as well as bot traffic and time spent by device used showcases the growing opportunity of advertising on CTV/OTT platforms.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Mary Vestewig, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Creative asset workflow lags years behind innovations in media buying
Jan 17, 2018 – Extreme Reach and Talent & Rights have released a report illuminating just how cumbersome and inefficient it is for ad ops teams to find and prepare creative assets for video campaigns.
News categories: Extreme Reach, Advertiser Perceptions, Melinda McLaughlin, Advertising, Market Research, USA
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs