Digital TV News: Fincons
Fincons announces partnership with Bitmovin
Apr 8, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced a partnership with Bitmovin. The objective of the two businesses is to leverage their combined strengths to deliver innovative and future-proofed products, tailored solutions and services to the market.
News categories: Fincons Group, Bitmovin, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Fincons Group and Mediamorph show combined expertise at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Fincons Group will be showcasing highlights from its successful partnership with Mediamorph, the leading Content Value Management (CVM) cloud platform powering the largest entertainment companies in the world, at NAB 2019.
News categories: Fincons Group, Mediamorph, Francesco Moretti, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Verance and Fincons Group partner for Next Gen TV
Jan 22, 2019 – Verance has announced that it has partnered with Fincons Group. The partnership, targeting the U.S. and Europe, combines Fincons' expertise deploying HbbTV applications with Verance's watermark technology.
News categories: Verance, Fincons, Nil Shah, Francesco Moretti, ATSC, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, USA, Watermarking
Fincons Group enables launch of Mediaset's Smart TV advertising platform
Apr 4, 2018 – Fincons Group has been an enabler behind the launch of Publitalia 80’s advertising products ADD+Plus. Publitalia ’80 is now able to offer addressable advertising by leveraging Smart TV capabilities and broadband-broadcast convergence across all Mediaset’s portfolio.
News categories: Fincons Group, Publitalia ’80, Michele Moretti, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, NABShow
Fincons selected by Sky Deutschland as preferred supplier for OTT
Jan 15, 2018 – As part of Sky’s ‘Better Sky’ programme, set up in 2016 to identify strategies and reliable partners to invest and take part in its growth strategy, Fincons Group has been named by Sky Deutschland as Preferred Supplier in their OTT Cluster.
News categories: Fincons Group, Sky Deutschland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, OTT
RTÉ plans next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Aug 17, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop a next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. It is expected that the new service will be launched before the end of the year.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, OTT, UX
RTÉ to develop next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Apr 24, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop the next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. The new service is expected to launch before the end of the year. The lead partner for the delivery of the project is Fincons Group.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Múirne Laffan, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Mobile, OTT
- FCC opens up for ATSC 3.0 license applications
- Sky Deutschland adds multiroom box to Sky Q offering
- Openview STB activations growing at 35,000 per month
- 2019 LG AI ThinQ TVs add Amazon Alexa support
- Telcos to dominate Western European pay TV
- Roku introduces analytics and planning tools for OTT advertisers
- IHS Markit and Informa to exchange business units
- Evergent and Synamedia partner to power and monetize video experience
- TiVo integrates demographics, ad airings, and mobile devices into TV Viewership Data
- Fraunhofer IIS licenses MPEG-H audio patents to LG
- AminoTV deployed on multi-tenant platform at DELTA and Caiway
- China Smart Speaker surge puts Baidu, Alibaba, Xiaomi in reach of Amazon and Google
- SpotX and Jukin Media partner for connected TV monetization
- OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
- Sony’s first 8K TVs go on sale in early June
- Wirecard provides international payment services for BluTV
- SUPER RTL selects 3SS for Kividoo Kids service relaunch
- Rakuten LIVE interactive streaming service launched
- Sony and Microsoft to collaborate on cloud for D2C entertainment and AI
- IoT now numbers 22 billion devices, but where is the revenue?