Digital TV News: Fortis
Fortis selects Tuxera FAT for Personal Video Recorders
Jan 30, 2014 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera's File Allocation Table (FAT) for their personal video recorders (PVRs) for improved interoperability and file system reliability.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, Jake Lee, Mikko Välimäki, DVR, Middleware, Worldwide
Fortis to launch HTML5 and HbbTV Set-Top Box with ACCESS NetFront Browser
Dec 20, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its NetFront™ Browser NX 2.0, one of the industry's earliest HbbTV 1.5-compliant WebKit-based browsers, has been integrated with Fortis' HbbTV ready set-top box and is available in German retail outlets.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Fortis, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ACCESS demonstrates how to drive multiscreen consumer engagement at ANGA Cable 2012
May 29, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that it will be returning to ANGA Cable to demonstrate its multiscreen solutions in conjunction with four of its partners - Fortis, Kaon Media, Ocean Blue and Vestel.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Smart Home
Fortis Chooses Tuxera NTFS to Extend Interoperability for Its Full HD PVRs
Feb 22, 2011 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera NTFS interoperable file system solution for Fortis' Full HD PVRs. Tuxera NTFS makes it possible to record three channels and playback two HD channels simultaneously in NTFS file systems.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration