Digital TV News: FourthWall
FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
Sep 19, 2019 – FourthWall Media has released Reveal 5, the company’s analytics platform. Reveal 5 packages powerful analytics and infrastructure making it easy to use the platform to analyze, plan, and optimize television advertising, audiences, and programming.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Ellen Dudar, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
PeerLogix and FourthWall Media unify linear and streaming TV audiences
Nov 7, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC: LOGX) and FourthWall Media have announced the launch of a data asset combining both streaming and linear TV viewing at the household level. The new data pool can be used for analytics, audience insights and digital campaign targeting.
News categories: PeerLogix, FourthWall Media, Ray Colwell, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
ZCorum and FourthWall Media partner on cable STB diagnostics
Oct 3, 2017 – ZCorum and FourthWall Media have announced that they have formed a strategic initiative to deliver set-top box diagnostics to cable providers looking for ways to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs in their video operation.
News categories: ZCorum, FourthWall Media, Carlos Bustamante, Julie Compann, Mike Israel, Tim Peters, Cable TV, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, USA
Collective to license FourthWall set-top box audience data
Apr 6, 2016 – FourthWall Media and Collective have announced their newest partnership to expand Collective's use of television viewing data. Under the new agreement, Collective is licensing FourthWall's census-level set-top box data and TVMatch product.
News categories: FourthWall, Collective, Bill Feininger, Kerry Bianchi, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
OpenVault and FourthWall partner on set-top box diagnostic data
Jan 22, 2015 – OpenVault and FourthWall Media have announced an agreement for OpenVault to license set-top box diagnostic data from FourthWall. The data will be integrated with OpenVault's cable modem data for reports on video and data network health for MVPD customers.
News categories: FourthWall, OpenVault, Bill Feininger, Rich Evans, Cable TV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Two-in-five Pay TV households to have STB apps by 2019
Feb 28, 2014 – In 2013 ABI Research estimates one out of every ten pay TV households had access to applications on the set-top box. By 2019 nearly 40% of pay TV households should have access to similar services and features.
News categories: ABI Research, Sam Rosen, Michael Inouye, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
FourthWall Media EBIF Platform and AirCommand™ to Connect Companion Devices to Motorola Set-Tops
Dec 13, 2011 – FourthWall Media has announced an agreement with Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) to package FourthWall's EBIF platform and AirCommand mobile connectivity solution into Motorola's Medios multi-screen managed services offering.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Motorola, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
S&T and FourthWall Media to integrate EBIF tools
Sep 15, 2011 – Strategy & Technology (S&T) has announced a partnership with FourthWall Media to integrate key features of each company's EBIF tools.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, FourthWall Media, Cable TV, Middleware
Charter Reaches 1 Million Mark for EBIF-Enabled Digital Set-Top Box Deployment
May 10, 2011 – Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) has deployed more than one million EBIF-enabled set-top boxes in nearly all its communities utilizing Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) set-top boxes. Charter worked with Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR) and FourthWall Media on the rollout.
News categories: Charter, FourthWall Media, Concurrent, Cisco Systems, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV