Digital TV News: Foxxum
iflix app to be available on Foxxum-enabled devices in emerging markets
Apr 13, 2019 – Foxxum has announced a partnership with iflix. As part of the deal, the iflix app will be made available on Foxxum-enabled devices in key markets including Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. The deal will deliver iflix content to millions of connected devices.
News categories: Foxxum, iflix, Ronny Lutzi, Goncalo Carvalho, Apps, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, OTT, Philippines, Smart TV
Asano Smart TVs to feature the Foxxum app store
Feb 25, 2019 – Foxxum has introduced Asano as a Smart TV partner, with Asano integrating the Foxxum app store. The app store features global and local apps and will be available on Asano Linux and AOSP OS-based devices from the beginning of 2019.
News categories: Foxxum, Asano, Ronny Lutzi, He Xing, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store
Feb 15, 2019 – Foxxum has announced HKC as a Smart TV partner. HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store on all sold devices to enable a cutting edge Smart TV solution paired with high quality and price aggressive TV devices.
News categories: Foxxum, HKC, Ronny Lutzi, Zhanlei Mo, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV
ACCESS and Foxxum provide UX solution for AOSP smart TVs
Sep 10, 2018 – ACCESS and Foxxum have announced a collaboration to offer UIs for services based on Linux for Android Open Source Project (AOSP). The solution enables operators to offer smart TV UXs that rival Android TV and proprietary solutions.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Foxxum, Dr Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Android TV, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Vestel partners with Foxxum for Linux-based Smart TVs
Aug 31, 2018 – Foxxum has announced that Vestel has signed an agreement to make Foxxum the single worldwide Smart TV partner for Vestel branded and OEM Products running on its Linux based operating system.
News categories: Foxxum, Vestel, Ronny Lutzi, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Metraco Daiko smart TVs to have Foxxum TV App Store pre-installed
Jun 1, 2018 – Metraco, a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry in Morocco, has chosen Foxxum as a partner for its Daiko own-branded Smart TVs. The TVs will be sold from May 2018 with Foxxum’s TV App Store pre-installed.
News categories: Foxxum, Metraco, Ronny Lutzi, Youssef Dairy, Apps, Digital TV, Morocco, Smart TV
SERAPHIC and Foxxum working together to upgrade TV UI experience
Sep 15, 2017 – At IBC2017, SERAPHIC has teamed up with Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum to demonstrate a new white-label product. 'Foxxum TV' is a unified TV UI solution, based on SERAPHIC’s HTML5 browser engine, which supports both basic and Smart TV features.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Foxxum, Ye Wang, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS TV browsers pre-integrated by Foxxum
May 23, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its portfolio of TV browsers are being pre-integrated by the Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum. The partnership aims to improve the quality of experience of Foxxum’s Smart TV App Store on Linux and Android devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Foxxum, Dr. Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
ADMEA chooses Foxxum Smart TV App Store
May 15, 2017 – Foxxum has announced that the Foxxum Smart TV App Store will be integrated on ADMEA's connected TVs under the brands Schneider, Radiola and Schaub Lorenz. The launch into the market is planned for the fourth quarter of 2017.
News categories: Foxxum, ADMEA, Philippe Samuel, Apps, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Spain
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware