Digital TV News: Foxxum
Asano Smart TVs to feature the Foxxum app store
Feb 25, 2019 – Foxxum has introduced Asano as a Smart TV partner, with Asano integrating the Foxxum app store. The app store features global and local apps and will be available on Asano Linux and AOSP OS-based devices from the beginning of 2019.
News categories: Foxxum, Asano, Ronny Lutzi, He Xing, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store
Feb 15, 2019 – Foxxum has announced HKC as a Smart TV partner. HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store on all sold devices to enable a cutting edge Smart TV solution paired with high quality and price aggressive TV devices.
News categories: Foxxum, HKC, Ronny Lutzi, Zhanlei Mo, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV
ACCESS and Foxxum provide UX solution for AOSP smart TVs
Sep 10, 2018 – ACCESS and Foxxum have announced a collaboration to offer UIs for services based on Linux for Android Open Source Project (AOSP). The solution enables operators to offer smart TV UXs that rival Android TV and proprietary solutions.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Foxxum, Dr Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Android TV, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Vestel partners with Foxxum for Linux-based Smart TVs
Aug 31, 2018 – Foxxum has announced that Vestel has signed an agreement to make Foxxum the single worldwide Smart TV partner for Vestel branded and OEM Products running on its Linux based operating system.
News categories: Foxxum, Vestel, Ronny Lutzi, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Metraco Daiko smart TVs to have Foxxum TV App Store pre-installed
Jun 1, 2018 – Metraco, a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry in Morocco, has chosen Foxxum as a partner for its Daiko own-branded Smart TVs. The TVs will be sold from May 2018 with Foxxum’s TV App Store pre-installed.
News categories: Foxxum, Metraco, Ronny Lutzi, Youssef Dairy, Apps, Digital TV, Morocco, Smart TV
SERAPHIC and Foxxum working together to upgrade TV UI experience
Sep 15, 2017 – At IBC2017, SERAPHIC has teamed up with Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum to demonstrate a new white-label product. 'Foxxum TV' is a unified TV UI solution, based on SERAPHIC’s HTML5 browser engine, which supports both basic and Smart TV features.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Foxxum, Ye Wang, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS TV browsers pre-integrated by Foxxum
May 23, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its portfolio of TV browsers are being pre-integrated by the Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum. The partnership aims to improve the quality of experience of Foxxum’s Smart TV App Store on Linux and Android devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Foxxum, Dr. Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
ADMEA chooses Foxxum Smart TV App Store
May 15, 2017 – Foxxum has announced that the Foxxum Smart TV App Store will be integrated on ADMEA's connected TVs under the brands Schneider, Radiola and Schaub Lorenz. The launch into the market is planned for the fourth quarter of 2017.
News categories: Foxxum, ADMEA, Philippe Samuel, Apps, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Spain
Atmaca Elektronik selects SERAPHIC browser for Connected TV
May 4, 2017 – Atmaca Elektronik has announced that it has chosen SERAPHIC as their TV browser provider to launch a new series of Smart TVs in Europe. SERAPHIC’s TV browser, pre-integrated with Foxxum’s TV portal, is deployed in Atmaca's Sunny brand.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Atmaca, Ye Wang, Baki Onur Gü, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Smart TV
- MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
- NBCUniversal and Sky combine advanced advertising capabilities
- Netflix surges beyond 11 million users in Australia
- Asia Pacific OTT to generate $48 billion
- Cinedigm to acquire Future Today
- Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
- NexPlayer and WeTek develop E2E OTT solution supporting Widevine DRM
- CANAL+ Myanmar deploys NAGRA’s Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution
- US esports ad revenues will grow 25% in 2019
- Funimation licenses TiVo's Search, Recommendations and Insight modules
- FTTH Council Europe updates FTTH/FTTB figures
- Eleven Sports launches new streaming service in Japan
- Rakuten TV to expand reach to more than 40 countries in 2019
- Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
- TDG: Disney+ likely to be well received
- Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
- Benin signs up with SES for DTT distribution and DTH
- DIRECTV NOW packages get slimmer and pricier, but include HBO
- InPlayer joins Kaltura’s Video Technology Marketplace
- U.S. media companies and VIZIO form addressable advertising consortium