Digital TV News: Francesco Moretti
Fincons Group to present NEXTGEN TV platform at CES
Jan 3, 2020 – At CES, Fincons Group will be presenting its Smart Digital Platform (SDP) designed to accelerate Next Gen TV roll-out. The SDP introduces a publishing tool that enables automatic generation of applications, thus accelerating Hybrid TV and OTT service delivery.
News categories: Fincons, Francesco Moretti, Apps, ATSC, CES2020, Digital TV, Middleware, USA, Worldwide
Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
Nov 13, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced that it will be showcasing its Smart Digital Platform at this year’s HbbTV Symposium and Awards in Athens. The solution is the first to be entirely compatible with both European HbbTV and U.S. ATSC 3.0 standards.
News categories: Fincons Group, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, ATSC, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Fincons announces partnership with Bitmovin
Apr 8, 2019 – Fincons Group has announced a partnership with Bitmovin. The objective of the two businesses is to leverage their combined strengths to deliver innovative and future-proofed products, tailored solutions and services to the market.
News categories: Fincons Group, Bitmovin, Francesco Moretti, Oliver Botti, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Fincons Group and Mediamorph show combined expertise at NAB 2019
Apr 2, 2019 – Fincons Group will be showcasing highlights from its successful partnership with Mediamorph, the leading Content Value Management (CVM) cloud platform powering the largest entertainment companies in the world, at NAB 2019.
News categories: Fincons Group, Mediamorph, Francesco Moretti, Rob Gardos, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Verance and Fincons Group partner for Next Gen TV
Jan 22, 2019 – Verance has announced that it has partnered with Fincons Group. The partnership, targeting the U.S. and Europe, combines Fincons' expertise deploying HbbTV applications with Verance's watermark technology.
News categories: Verance, Fincons, Nil Shah, Francesco Moretti, ATSC, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, USA, Watermarking
Fincons Group enables launch of Mediaset's Smart TV advertising platform
Apr 4, 2018 – Fincons Group has been an enabler behind the launch of Publitalia 80’s advertising products ADD+Plus. Publitalia ’80 is now able to offer addressable advertising by leveraging Smart TV capabilities and broadband-broadcast convergence across all Mediaset’s portfolio.
News categories: Fincons Group, Publitalia ’80, Michele Moretti, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, NABShow
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA