Digital TV News: Fredrik Jejdling
Ericsson releases November 2019 Mobility Report
Nov 25, 2019 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) expects average monthly data-traffic-per-smartphone to increase from the current figure of 7.2 GB to 24 GB by the end of 2025, in part driven by new consumer behavior, such as Virtual Reality (VR) streaming.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Smart Home, VR, Worldwide
Ericsson Mobility Report: 5G uptake even faster than expected
Jun 11, 2019 – Rapid early momentum and enthusiasm for 5G has led Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) to forecast an extra 400 million enhanced mobile broadband subscriptions globally by the end of 2024. The company now forecasts 1.9 billion 5G subscriptions – up from 1.5 billion forecast in November 2018.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Worldwide
5G estimated to reach 1.5 billion subscriptions in 2024
Nov 27, 2018 – 5G is expected to reach more than 40% global population coverage and 1.5 billion subscriptions for enhanced mobile broadband by the end of 2024, according to the Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Mobility Report.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Ericsson releases June 2018 Mobility Report
Jun 12, 2018 – Rollouts of 5G and larger than previously forecast deployments of cellular IoT are focal points in the latest edition of the Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Mobility Report. The forecast for cellular IoT connections has nearly doubled since November 2017.
News categories: Ericsson, Fredrik Jejdling, 5G, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA