Digital TV News: GENIVI
Vestel Launches Set-Top-Box Using Mentor Graphics Inflexion User Interface Technology
May 16, 2012 – Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ:MENT) has announced that Vestel (Istanbul: VESTL) has developed the user interface (UI) for its new generation Android-based STB using the Mentor® Embedded Inflexion® UI product.
News categories: Mentor Graphics, Vestel, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Wind River Delivers Software Foundation for Next Generation In-Vehicle Infotainment Devices
Aug 2, 2011 – Wind River has introduced the latest version of Wind River Platform for Infotainment, a software platform on which automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier 1 suppliers can develop sophisticated in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) devices.
News categories: Wind River, GENIVI, In-Car, Middleware
- U-NEXT selects INSIDE Secure DRM for Android and iOS devices
- CNES contracts with ST for satellite broadband chipset
- Novabase to supply STBs to Russia's Akado Telecom
- Dodo TV with Fetch launches in Australia
- Unotel iON TV pay TV launches in Brazil
- HbbTV Association to issue RFP for HbbTV 2.0 test material
- Czech Telecommunication Office updates 'D Book' for DTT with HEVC
- Home Telecom to launch Hybrid TV with Entone
- LG U+ unveils Ultra HD IPTV service
- Exset launches QR Code TV app for return path purchase in unconnected homes
- 40% of broadband households in Germany and Spain own a smart TV
- MPEG LA offers HEVC patent portfolio license
- Singapore launches Digital TV Assistance Scheme
- Amino 'Live' platform for Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative
- JAINHITS selects set-tops from ARRIS for India cable distribution
- Netflix viewing on digital media players surges in U.S.
- Nova Greece exceeds 500,000 pay TV subscribers
- Netflix streaming volume up 350% in 10 quarters
- Strong growth in tablet video viewing in the U.S.
- SKY Perfect JSAT to offer two 4K channels from March 1, 2015