Digital TV News: GENIVI
Mobica joins Frog by Wyplay
Apr 28, 2015 – Mobica has joined the Frog by Wyplay initiative to provide professional and integration services, enhancing the open source TV middleware code and adapting it to the requirements of pay TV operators and their partners.
News categories: Wyplay, Mobica, Dominique Féral, Jim Carroll, Europe, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Vestel Launches Set-Top-Box Using Mentor Graphics Inflexion User Interface Technology
May 16, 2012 – Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ:MENT) has announced that Vestel (Istanbul: VESTL) has developed the user interface (UI) for its new generation Android-based STB using the Mentor® Embedded Inflexion® UI product.
News categories: Mentor Graphics, Vestel, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Wind River Delivers Software Foundation for Next Generation In-Vehicle Infotainment Devices
Aug 2, 2011 – Wind River has introduced the latest version of Wind River Platform for Infotainment, a software platform on which automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier 1 suppliers can develop sophisticated in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) devices.
News categories: Wind River, GENIVI, In-Car, Middleware
- Kagan releases multichannel projections for the U.S.
- Digital pay TV in Latin America to reach 94% of total subscribers in 2022
- ALTBalaji to be available on Opera TV powered devices
- Kaltura supports launch of Vodafone TV OTT in Italy
- Mobile distribution essential for African OTT success
- BulgariaSat-1 satellite successfully launched
- Verimatrix acquires data collection technology team from Genius Digital
- GroupM revises 2017 UK advertising growth forecast down to 4.1% from 7%
- Nielsen launches mobile measurement for YouTube ads
- PeerLogix Partners with Neustar to propel OTT audience segmentation
- KDDI chooses Sigma Design's Z-Wave for Smart Home service
- SpotX and Immersion team up on Haptic-Responsive video advertising
- Arianespace to launch Hellas Sat 3 and GSAT-17 on June 28
- Quality of OTT video streaming experience directly tied to viewer loyalty
- Pay TV firms to continue to dominate $126bn US video/TV market
- Blue Ridge Communications prepares for OTT video with SeaChange
- EBU urges EU policy makers to set out clear privacy rules for audience measurement
- Digisoft.tv unveil Playmigo, multiscreen made simple
- UK media and entertainment sector remains robust
- Freeview Play updates UX with launch of Freeview Explore