Digital TV News: GENIVI
Vestel Launches Set-Top-Box Using Mentor Graphics Inflexion User Interface Technology
May 16, 2012 – Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ:MENT) has announced that Vestel (Istanbul: VESTL) has developed the user interface (UI) for its new generation Android-based STB using the Mentor® Embedded Inflexion® UI product.
News categories: Mentor Graphics, Vestel, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Wind River Delivers Software Foundation for Next Generation In-Vehicle Infotainment Devices
Aug 2, 2011 – Wind River has introduced the latest version of Wind River Platform for Infotainment, a software platform on which automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier 1 suppliers can develop sophisticated in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) devices.
News categories: Wind River, GENIVI, In-Car, Middleware
- Forthnet selects Irdeto to secure DTH offering
- ARRIS gains, Cisco loses in set-top box market
- Cable TV subscribers in Switzerland continue to decline
- Samsung TV prices fell 13% in 1H 2014
- TV advertising regains its mojo
- NEOTION enlarges CAM portfolio with Verimatrix security
- Conditional access market set to decline
- NTT adds 4K Range Extensions support to H.265/HEVC codec SDK
- TCL announces Roku TV line-up for the U.S.
- Hisense Roku TV H4 series to hit U.S. stores soon
- Over 820 Ultra HD satellite channels worldwide by 2025
- SES wins exploitation rights for two Brazilian orbital positions
- CSTV selects Octoshape to power OTT service for Samsung devices
- SES to deliver DTH services across French-speaking West Africa
- Cable broadband subscribers surpass cable TV subscribers in U.S.
- Mobiles with 4K screens to reach 478m units by 2019
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lose 300k subscribers in 2Q 2014
- Reliance Digital TV subscribers stable at 4.82 million
- MaxLinear introduces ISDB-T USB dongle reference design
- Venezuela adds 170,000 pay TV subscribers in 2Q 2014