Digital TV News: GENIVI
Mobica joins Frog by Wyplay
Apr 28, 2015 – Mobica has joined the Frog by Wyplay initiative to provide professional and integration services, enhancing the open source TV middleware code and adapting it to the requirements of pay TV operators and their partners.
News categories: Wyplay, Mobica, Dominique Féral, Jim Carroll, Europe, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Vestel Launches Set-Top-Box Using Mentor Graphics Inflexion User Interface Technology
May 16, 2012 – Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ:MENT) has announced that Vestel (Istanbul: VESTL) has developed the user interface (UI) for its new generation Android-based STB using the Mentor® Embedded Inflexion® UI product.
News categories: Mentor Graphics, Vestel, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Wind River Delivers Software Foundation for Next Generation In-Vehicle Infotainment Devices
Aug 2, 2011 – Wind River has introduced the latest version of Wind River Platform for Infotainment, a software platform on which automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier 1 suppliers can develop sophisticated in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) devices.
News categories: Wind River, GENIVI, In-Car, Middleware
- 57% of Western European households own at least one connected CE device
- V-Nova powers Real Madrid vs. Barcelona UltraHD broadcast
- FLIX.TV acquires satellite broadcasting licence in the Czech Republic
- Next Step to offer DTH TV platform in Thailand with Intelsat
- CAN Tech and Stream TV partner to provide Glasses-Free 3D content
- Tricolor TV begins broadcasting of Ultra HD package
- DVB approves UHD-1 Phase 2 Commercial Requirements
- Celeno Wi-Fi chips to power Altech gateways and STBs
- Sky unveils Sky Q home entertainment system
- Canal Holdings selects SES for TV distribution across West Africa
- Netflix to reach 115 million subscribers
- Parks Associates reveals top 10 OTT S-VOD services in the U.S.
- Ultra HD TVs could add $1 billion to U.S. viewers' annual energy bills
- Google Play Movies & TV coming to LG Smart TVs
- Airtel Nigeria first customer for Ericsson NuVu SVOD service
- Discover Digital launches OTT VOD with Broadpeak
- Ireland's eir goes OTT with SeaChange
- Exset supplies DMS-equipped STBs to Pakistan’s Cable Media Group
- Zimbabwe chooses Eutelsat to accelerate transition to digital TV
- U.S. pay-TV providers lose 190,000 subscribers in 3Q 2015