Digital TV News: Gaetan Delcroix
Voxtok enhances the audio and music experience on Technicolor STBs
Feb 25, 2019 – Voxtok has released Music Avenue - the first personalized audio service designed for TV. The service is now available on Technicolor’s Android TV set-top boxes. Music Avenue aggregates music sources and brings smart control over wireless audio devices in the home.
News categories: Voxtok, Technicolor, Joel Reboul, Gaetan Delcroix, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, MWC19, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Technicolor integrates Viaccess-Orca DRM and player on Android TV STBs
Jan 8, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has teamed up with Technicolor to simplify the delivery of Android TV experiences. VO's DRM and secure VO Player have been integrated on STBs from Technicolor in full compliance with the TV Input Framework.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Technicolor, Chem Assayag, Gaëtan Delcroix, Android TV, CES, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wyplay and Technicolor extend collaboration to Android TV
Sep 13, 2018 – Wyplay has announced the extension of its partnership with Technicolor to deliver the best user experience on Android TV Operator Tier devices. Wyplay will showcase its Android TV Custom Launcher on Technicolor Pearl set-top box at IBC.
News categories: Wyplay, Technicolor, Jacques Bourgnignaud, Gaëtan Delcroix, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
NAGRA secures Euskaltel 4K Android TV STB deployment in Spain
Dec 11, 2017 – NAGRA has announced that its NAGRA CONNECT content protection solution for connected networks was deployed by Spanish cable TV provider Euskaltel to secure the operator’s new Android TV-based 4K set-top boxes by Technicolor.
News categories: NAGRA, Euskaltel, Technicolor, Thierry Legrand, Leticia Sánchez Berian, Gaetan Delcroix, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box