Digital TV News: Gaurav Shah
Synaptics acquires Conexant and Marvell's Multimedia Solutions business
Jun 12, 2017 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that it has signed agreements to acquire Conexant Systems and the Multimedia Solutions Business of Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL), to jumpstart its presence in the smart home market.
News categories: Synaptics, Conexant, Marvell, Rick Bergman, Jan Johannessen, Gaurav Shah, Digital TV, MnA, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Vivante GPU Powers Leading Smart TV Platforms
Jan 11, 2012 – Vivante has announced that it has been selected to power the Marvell® (NASDAQ: MRVL) ARMADA® 1500 Media SoC. Products showcasing the ARMADA 1500 can be seen in the Marvell booth at CES in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
News categories: Vivante, Marvell, CES2020, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Marvell Supports RVU for 'Whole-Home' TV Entertainment
Sep 9, 2010 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced the integration of the RVU protocol onto their ARMADA™ SoCs. The first adoption by Marvell of the open standard RVU protocol begins with the ARMADA 1000 High Definition (HD) Media Processor System-on-a-Chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, RVU Alliance, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell Introduces '3D by Marvell'
May 31, 2010 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has introduced '3D by Marvell', support for 3D Blu-ray playback integrated in the ARMADA™ 1000 High Definition (HD) Media Processor System-on-a-Chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, Blu-ray, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020